Jubilee Hills is located in South West Zone of Hyderabad. It is a popular residential destination due to its developed infrastructure and calm surroundings.
The reasons you will love to buy a house in this area are:
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Public School, GVK Shopping Mall, KBR National Park, and leading bank branches are the nearest landmarks.
- TSRTC bus services connects Jubilee Hills to many other places in the city.
- Hitec City is 3km away and is easily accessible from this area due to smooth road connectivity.
- It is a posh locality that is witnessing a spike in demand for gated community apartments.
- Reputed builders are constructing apartments in this area.
Residential Properties at Jubilee Hills
The Jubilee Hills area has 549+ residential apartments for sale. The details of the available units are as follows:
Size - 1500 sq. ft to 3798 sq.ft
Cost of a flat - Rs 1.12 cr to Rs 4.73 cr
Size - 3050 sq.ft to 5624 sq.ft
Cost of a flat - Rs 3 cr to Rs 7 cr
Size - 6757 sq.ft
Cost is Rs 8.41 cr
The area has high-rise apartments with useful amenities such as swimming pool, gym/fitness centre, manjeera water supply multipurpose hall, party area with open-air–theatre and many more. Residential apartments include Halcyon FUJI, Jubilee Ball Park, Halcyon OLYMPUS, and Hansa Arcade.
If you are looking for spacious apartments where you can relax and maintain a decent lifestyle, Jubilee Hills is one of the best areas to buy a flat in Hyderabad. Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know about properties at Jubilee Hills. We provide monthly updates on price, availability, construction status and more.
By: Shailaja K