Why Tellapur is the Best Destination to buy a property in Hyderabad?
290 - ARV VIVA, 1308 - Muppas INDRAPRASTHA
Tellapur is emerging as a residential suburb in Hyderabad. Many developing infrastructure facilities include Multi-Modal Transport System (MMTS), wide roads, foot over, etc. are expected to give a boost to the real estate sector in Tellapur area.
Why buy a house in Tellapur area?
Best Residential Zone
- Tellapur is located in the East Zone of Hyderabad.
- The area is emerging as a residential suburb due to proximity to prominent areas like Madhapur, Gachibowli and Financial Districts.
- You can find affordable houses with excellent facilities in Tellapur.
Residential Properties for Sale in Tellapur
- Tellapur area has 1048 residential property units for sale.
- Apartments, and villas are available with comfortable facilities.
- The properties for sale in Tellapur include Muppas INDRAPRASTHA, Bonsai Arbour, Aliens Space Station, and Honey Dew Block-C.
- Many reputed builders are constructing gated community apartments in Tellapur with luxurious and modern amenities like clubhouse, swimming pool, gym, multipurpose hall, indoor games, and many recreational facilities for comfortable stay of its residents.
- The price of properties in Tellapur begins from Rs.3600 per square feet.
- Wipro, Microsoft and Polaris offices located are near Tellapur.
- The area is also close to the Outer Ring Road (ORR), which allows residents to enjoy clean roads and have easy access to all parts of the city.
- Major landmarks close to Tellapur area include Manthan International School, GHMC Urban Forestry Nursery (a centre for the reforestation program carried out by the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation) and the Tellapur Lake.
- The area also has many hospitals, supermarkets, grocery shops, restaurants and banks in its vicinity.
Upcoming Infrastructure in Tellapur
- The first integrated township will be developed over 100 acres in Tellapur.
- The project is taken up jointly by Tellapur Techno-City Project Limited (TTPL) and Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA).
- The municipal administration department recently approved the project.
- The HMDA will provide 100 acres of land, and some infrastructure facilities include laying of roads, drinking water, sewer lines and electricity.
- The upcoming township is near the financial district, and the IT corridor will boost the real estate demand in this area.
- Multi-Modal Transport System (MMTS phase 2) train will soon connect the Tellapur area to Patancheru and Secunderabad to Bolaram stretches with the South Central Railway (SCR).
- The upcoming MMTS will cover over 90 km, connecting the areas include Moul Ali, Ghatkesar, Falaknuma, Umdanagar, Shamshabad, Secunderabad, Bolaram, Medchal, Sanathnagar, Moulali, Malkajgiri, Sitaphalmandi and Tellapur.
Tellapur area promises excellent growth in the future due to its proximity to the offices of IT companies, easy connectivity and developing infrastructure.
So, buying a house in this area will give you an excellent return on investment (ROI).
Are you planning to buy a house in Tellapur area? Visit us at www.propertyadviser.in, to get 100% verified property information in Tellapur area. We help you to select the best home to suit your needs to lead a happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Large Family Homes For Sale In Bachupally With Quality Facilities
- Ready to Invest or Move in - Affordable Properties for Sale in Kapra
- Spacious 2/3BHK Apartments for Sale in Tarnaka offering Comfort & Style
- Gated Community Apartments for sale in Appa junction
- Affordable Properties For Sale In Kismatpur With High End Facilities
- 2/3BHK Flats For Sale In KPHB Colony With Convenient Surroundings
- Gated Community Apartments for Sale in Narsingi with Excellent Facilities
- Affordable Apartments for Sale in Appa Junction with Luxury Amenities
- Ultra Modern Flats for Sale in Osman Nagar for an Elite Family Excellence