Do you want to buy a home in a calm location? Is an increase in traffic and pollution bothering you?
Are you planning to buy a 3BHK flat in the budget range of Rs.35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs?
You can reach your dream home within your budget range by buying a flat at Tellapur. There are lots of construction activity in Tellapur. The real estate developers are constructing affordable housing projects too.
4 Advantages of purchasing affordable apartment units in Tellapur are
- Tellapur, located near Outer Ring Road (ORR), where the residents can easily access the other areas of the city quickly.
- The areas located near Tellapur include Osman Nagar, Gopanpally, Nallagandla, Gachibowli, and Lingampally.
- The reputed schools and colleges, multi-speciality hospitals, restaurants, and cinema halls are in the Tellapur.
- Many of the IT giants such as Infosys, Wipro and Microsoft have their offices near Tellapur, thereby making it a preferred destination for IT professionals.
- Hitec City and Gachibowli are 16 km away from this area.
- TSRTC bus services connect the city to Tellapur.
- Lingampally railway station is nearby, and MMTS trains are available to reach any place in the city.
- Tellapur is also close to Outer Ring Road, and the proximity reduces travel time to reach the distant areas of the city.
- The flyover that connects Lingampally to Nallagandla near Tellapur also reduces travel time and helps people to avoid a railway crossing.
The gated community projects at Tellapur are built with excellent amenities such as solar fences, and CCTV surveillance, landscaping, tennis court, clubhouse, children’s play area, lifts, 24/7 security for a luxury stay of its residents.
Availability of 3BHK Flats at 35 - 75 lakhs
Tellapur area has 171+ residential 3BHK unit sales at Rs.35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs. The residential projects are Bonsai Arbour in Fair Lands near Sai Baba Temple, Honey Dew Block-C near Oman Nagar Road, Swagath Joy opp. Glendale School, and Aliens Space Station Osman Nagar Road.
The demand for 3 BHK houses and the availability of an apartment at an affordable price with modern amenities and calm surroundings makes it worthwhile to invest in this area. You can expect a good return on investment (ROI) as the value of your property is bound to appreciate.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in and know accurate property information at Tellapur.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Ameerpet to Hitech City - Metro Services Started To Ease Commuting
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad