Property Adviser is a property directory with a difference. It is an information directory that lists all ready-to-occupy and under-construction projects in Hyderabad. It is powered by a smart in-house engine to provide intuitive search results that will help you make informed decisions.
A lot of research and thought went in to make this website easy to use.
In our day-to-day lives, we use filters to search and shortlist items to buy.
In the same way, you can use any of the filters (available in www.propertyadviser.in) to search and shortlist properties for sale in Hyderabad.
Do you know about the “favourites” option?
It is the heart-shaped icon, when clicked, lets you add a property to your favourites page.
The favourites page is useful if you have to abandon your search results midway, or you have an urgent deadline to meet at work. You can come back to this page by clicking on the favourites tab once you log in again.
We update project information on our website regularly, monthly to be precise. Do you know how we get these updates?
Property Adviser representative visits each of the properties in Hyderabad and gets information about the latest offers, available units, clicks photos, and so on.
We collect the updates and show it on our website. We send you alerts by email and SMS to give you updates on price changes, photos and offers available on your favourite properties.
That’s useful, isn’t it?
Did you know you can add up to ten properties as your “Favourite”?
Only if you are a registered user (a user who has registered on www.propertyadviser.in), we will give you monthly updates on all properties in your Favourite List.
How do you add a property to “Favourites”?
- On the home page, click on the search toolbar.
- The page will display filters by category (Type - apartment or independent house, Min-Max - budget, and Occupancy - ready to move or under construction). Choose options to filter your search.
- After you make the selection on the filter page, click on search.
- A new page shows you results of your search query. This page has some more filters on the left-side of the page like location, size, gated-community or not, and so on to narrow down your search further.
- You can click on the shortlisted property and add the property to your favourites page by clicking on a heart-shaped icon on that page.
We will send you an email and SMS every time there is an update on the project status. We want to help you narrow down your search and choose the best available property from the listings on our website. We have added the favourites icon to help you save time.
Log in to www.propertyadviser.in and try our “Favourites” option.
Explore our website for more features that can help you search and shortlist properties easily. We will bring you more articles detailing the website features that will help you save time and effort.
By: LOTUS TECH
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Ameerpet to Hitech City - Metro Services Started To Ease Commuting
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad