Do you plan to buy a house in Kondapur?
Paramount Hill County Block – B is a new premier residential apartment project constructed at Kondapur with quality facilities.
This article will help you decide why Paramount Hill County Block – B apartment in Kondapur is the best property to buy a flat.
- Kondapur has emerged as residential suburb in Hyderabad.
- Many working people prefer to buy and rent in residential houses in this area due to the excellent infrastructure and proximity to offices.
- Paramount Hill County Block – B is located at a distance of 6 km from Hitec City and Gachibowli where there are many IT offices.
- The KIMS hospital is approximately at a distance of 5 km from the residence.
- Sanskriti School is 3 km away from the apartment.
- SBI bank is just 3 km away from the residence.
So, the Paramount Hill County flats at Kondapur are preferred by IT professionals due to easy and quick commuting services.
Spaciously Designed Flats
- The gated community flats in Kondapur are available in different sizes of 2BHK, and 3BHK flats with east and west facings.
- The project is built in the total project area of 3000 square yards with five floors.
- The apartment has 14 available units from 1280 sq.ft sizes to 2050 sq.ft sizes.
- The project is built with excellent amenities like lift, 24/7 security, children’s play area, spacious car parking, power backup and bore water.
Affordable Price Range
The price of 2BHK flats are Rs.58,26,000
The cost of 3BHK flats ranges between Rs. 62,25,000 to Rs. 90,60,000
The Paramount Hill County Block – B is voted as the best apartment project to live in Hyderabad with comfortable facilities and a well-balanced lifestyle at a reasonable price. The growing IT sector near Kondapur area is attracting many buyers. In the upcoming years, Kondapur area will be the best choice for excellent investments returns.
Log onto Property Adviser to know about Paramount Hill County Block – B project in Kondapur, Hyderabad. We furnish accurate property details to reach your dream home quickly.
By: Shailaja K