Are you searching to buy an apartment in Hyderabad with excellent facilities?
Tarnaka area is emerging as one of the best residential destinations in Hyderabad due to the developing infrastructure, easy connectivity, affordable rates, and decent surroundings.
Top 4 reasons to buy a flat in Tarnaka are as follows.
- Hyderabad Metro connects Tarnaka to the other parts of the city.
- Secunderabad Railway station is 4 km from Tarnaka.
- Hitec City is 25 km away from the area.
- Outer Ring Road is 15 km from Tarnaka
With the arrival of metro rail, good connectivity to major software offices, wider roads, and easy commutation to any place attracted many buyers to buy a home here.
- It is located near Malkajgiri, Mallapur, and Padmarao Nagar.
- The area has prominent schools, colleges and hospitals include St. Anns High School, Lalapet Government High School, St. Anns Junior College for Girls, Osmania University, Suraksha Children’s Hospital, and Sanjeevani Children Hospital.
- The area also has HDFC ATM, Andhra Bank ATM, IndusInd Bank, Bank of Baroda, Spencers, and Big Bazaar supermarket.
Buying a flat in Tarnaka can benefit the families with small children and elder parents with all the available services nearby.
A Residential Paradise with Modern Amenities
- There are 218+ flats for sale in Tarnaka with excellent facilities.
- All the apartment flats are built with excellent amenities such as lifts, swimming pool, children’s play area, car parking, gym centre, clubhouse, power back up, indoor games, bore water facility and many recreational facilities.
Affordable Properties for Sale in Tarnaka
- The apartments for sale in Tarnaka are emerging due to developing infrastructure.
- The apartments are available in 2BHK and 3BHK sizes with east-, west, and north- facing.
- The apartments in Tarnaka include AV Hyma Residency, Urban Tree, Happy Homes Signature Towers, and Tirumala Builders
The price of apartments is shown in below table:
|PRICE OF APARTMENTS IN TARNAKA|
|Apartment - Size (Min-Max) Sqft||Price Per Sq.ft (Rs.)||Total Budget Range Min-Max (Rs. )||Total Available Units|
|2BHK (1040 - 1410)||3,500 - 4,000||42.5 Lakhs - 61.4 Lakhs||10|
|3BHK (1225 - 1830)||3,500 - 5,600||49.5 Lakhs - 1.08 Crores||21|
So, Tarnaka area is a preferred choice to buy a flat due with all the comfortable facilities. Visit www.propertyadviser.in we guide you to reach your dream home.
By: Shailaja K