Kukatpally is the most favoured destination for property investment in Hyderabad. There is demand for houses/apartments in this area due to the infrastructure development such as the Hyderabad Metro, wide roads, flyovers, foot over bridges, and so on.
The well-developed infrastructure attracts many buyers to own residential properties in Kukatpally.
Did you know you could find flats in Kukatpally ranging between Rs 25 lakhs and Rs.50 lakhs?
You can buy the best flats with comfortable facilities and amenities within your budget now. Register at www.propertyadviser.in and select the apartments that suit your requirements, with a single click. You can filter properties based on type, size, facings, occupancy, budget, and property status.
Why should you buy a flat in Kukatpally?
Here are important reasons to buy a flat in Kukatpally:
- Easy access to IT hubs such as Hitec City, Financial District, and Gachibowli
- Seamless connectivity with Hyderabad Metro Rail, covering nearly 12 km from Miyapur to SR Nagar stretch with stations in KPHB Colony and JNTU
- Spending less time on the commute to reach your workplace.
- High ROI (return on investment)
- Safe, calm and decent locality
- Many shopping malls, educational institutions, hospitals, movie theatres, eateries and banks.
Newly constructed apartments in Kukatpally cost between Rs. 25 lakhs and Rs.50 lakhs.
Kukatpally has 4121+ residential project units are available for sale. The area located in the North Zone of the Hyderabad. The shorter commuting time to work (IT Hubs) is one of the reasons that have attracted many employees from the IT industry to invest in this area.
Apartments with 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Kukatpally:
- Korkkanda Residency in Paparayudu Nagar Colony
- Surya Enclave in Sai Baba Colony
- Kartikeya Constructions in Paparayudu Nagar Colony
- NSK Exotica Lotus in Paparayudu Nagar Colony
- Raja Shekar Reddy Residency near Environ Enclave Sai Baba Nagar
These residential projects are built with excellent amenities such as 24/7 security, swimming pool, gym centre, jogging track, bore water facility, landscaping, and so on for a comfortable stay.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Ameerpet to Hitech City - Metro Services Started To Ease Commuting
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad