Kukatpally is the most favoured destination for property investment in Hyderabad. There is demand for houses/apartments in this area due to the infrastructure development such as the Hyderabad Metro, wide roads, flyovers, foot over bridges, and so on.
The well-developed infrastructure attracts many buyers to own residential properties in Kukatpally.
Did you know you could find flats in Kukatpally ranging between Rs 25 lakhs and Rs.50 lakhs?
You can buy the best flats with comfortable facilities and amenities within your budget now. Register at www.propertyadviser.in and select the apartments that suit your requirements, with a single click. You can filter properties based on type, size, facings, occupancy, budget, and property status.
Why should you buy a flat in Kukatpally?
Here are important reasons to buy a flat in Kukatpally:
- Easy access to IT hubs such as Hitec City, Financial District, and Gachibowli
- Seamless connectivity with Hyderabad Metro Rail, covering nearly 12 km from Miyapur to SR Nagar stretch with stations in KPHB Colony and JNTU
- Spending less time on the commute to reach your workplace.
- High ROI (return on investment)
- Safe, calm and decent locality
- Many shopping malls, educational institutions, hospitals, movie theatres, eateries and banks.
Newly constructed apartments in Kukatpally cost between Rs. 25 lakhs and Rs.50 lakhs.
Kukatpally has 4121+ residential project units are available for sale. The area located in the North Zone of the Hyderabad. The shorter commuting time to work (IT Hubs) is one of the reasons that have attracted many employees from the IT industry to invest in this area.
Apartments with 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Kukatpally:
- Korkkanda Residency in Paparayudu Nagar Colony
- Surya Enclave in Sai Baba Colony
- Kartikeya Constructions in Paparayudu Nagar Colony
- NSK Exotica Lotus in Paparayudu Nagar Colony
- Raja Shekar Reddy Residency near Environ Enclave Sai Baba Nagar
These residential projects are built with excellent amenities such as 24/7 security, swimming pool, gym centre, jogging track, bore water facility, landscaping, and so on for a comfortable stay.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Make Your Home Look More Stylish With These Modern Decor Items
- Buy A House In This Festive Season To Bring Wealth with these Vastu Tips
- Five Benefits of Including Greenery in Your House
- Clever Interior Styles to Transform Your Home Into a Comfortable Paradise
- Best Vastu Tips to Follow for a Perfect Entrance of your Home
- Important Key Factors to Keep in Mind Buying a Flat
- Developers to Pay Rs 50,000 Penalty on Late RERA Registration in Telangana
- Vastu Tips for Buying a New House
- Luxurious Apartments for Sale in Miyapur below 80 Lakhs