Benefits of Cement Concrete (CC) roads09:30 AM 09 Mar
GHMC has started laying cement concrete (CC roads) across Hyderabad. The new CC roads are expected to make commuting easier, safer, and faster.
Concrete Cement (CC) roads are useful because vehicles consume 15% to 20% less fuel on CC roads than on asphalt roads. CC road generates less polluting gases. It is less susceptible to damage by the environment, leakage of fuels from vehicles, and is more durable.
Property adviser (www.propertyadviser.in) provides up to date information that will help you find residential projects where the laying of CC roads is completed. Some of the residential projects like Saketh Towers at Bachupally, Sai Sankalp at Pragathi Nagar, Elegancia at Kompally in Hyderabad have the well-developed infrastructure at affordable prices. Log in to our website for more details.
By: Pavan N
- Residential Apartments for Sale at Nizampet with Good Infrastructure
- Checklist for Buying a House (Part 2)
- Get Additional Rs 50,000 deduction under Section 80EE of the Income Tax Act
- Checklist for Buying a House (Part 1)
- Hitec City: Excellent Area to Buy a Home with Best Facilities
- New 4,000 Electric Transport Vehicles in Telangana, Hyderabad
- Buy a property in Hyderabad under Rs. 50 lakhs with Good Amenities
- Jubilee Hills: Best Area to Buy a Flat in Hyderabad @ Luxurious Amenities
- How to Calculate Registration Charges & Stamp Duty On Property in Hyderabad