Benefits of Cement Concrete (CC) roads09:30 AM 09 Mar
GHMC has started laying cement concrete (CC roads) across Hyderabad. The new CC roads are expected to make commuting easier, safer, and faster.
Concrete Cement (CC) roads are useful because vehicles consume 15% to 20% less fuel on CC roads than on asphalt roads. CC road generates less polluting gases. It is less susceptible to damage by the environment, leakage of fuels from vehicles, and is more durable.
Property adviser (www.propertyadviser.in) provides up to date information that will help you find residential projects where the laying of CC roads is completed. Some of the residential projects like Saketh Towers at Bachupally, Sai Sankalp at Pragathi Nagar, Elegancia at Kompally in Hyderabad have the well-developed infrastructure at affordable prices. Log in to our website for more details.
By: Pavan N
- 2BHK Housing Scheme by Telangana Government
- Infinitely Stylish Apartments for Sale in Uppal with Versatile Elevation
- How Does Open Space in Houses Impact Our Living
- Nallagandla: A Residential Property Hot Spot in Hyderabad
- 2BHK flats for sale in Kompally from 40 to 60 lakhs onwards
- How the Big Data is changing the future of Hyderabad Real Estate
- Stunning Family Apartments for sale in Gajularamaram below 50 lakhs
- Real Estate Market in Hyderabad Benefitting with New Metro Rail
- Importance and Benefits of Podium Style construction