GHMC has started laying cement concrete (CC roads) across Hyderabad. The new CC roads are expected to make commuting easier, safer, and faster.
Concrete Cement (CC) roads are useful because vehicles consume 15% to 20% less fuel on CC roads than on asphalt roads. CC road generates less polluting gases. It is less susceptible to damage by the environment, leakage of fuels from vehicles, and is more durable.
Property adviser (www.propertyadviser.in) provides up to date information that will help you find residential projects where the laying of CC roads is completed. Some of the residential projects like Saketh Towers at Bachupally, Sai Sankalp at Pragathi Nagar, Elegancia at Kompally in Hyderabad have the well-developed infrastructure at affordable prices. Log in to our website for more details.
By: Pavan N
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Five Benefits of Including Greenery in Your House
- Clever Interior Styles to Transform Your Home Into a Comfortable Paradise
- Best Vastu Tips to Follow for a Perfect Entrance of your Home
- Important Key Factors to Keep in Mind Buying a Flat
- Developers to Pay Rs 50,000 Penalty on Late RERA Registration in Telangana
- Vastu Tips for Buying a New House
- Luxurious Apartments for Sale in Miyapur below 80 Lakhs
- Five Golden Rules of Vastu Shastra for Buying a Home
- High Rise of Residential Property Sales in Hyderabad in 2018