Buy Your Dream Home in Hyderabad in this Auspicious Festive Season
Every one celebrates Dussehra/ Vijayadashmi festival with great enthusiasm and joy. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil (as on this day, it is believed that Lord Rama defeated Ravana).
Dussehra is celebrated on the tenth day, after the celebrations of nine auspicious days of 'Maha Navaratri' in October.
On the auspicious occasion of Dussehra festival, it is customary to buy new houses or start something new. It is believed that the purchases made on an auspicious day will boost the positive outcome of the investment.
Why should you buy a house during the festive season in Hyderabad?
You should buy a house during the festival season as:
Dussehra is considered an auspicious day to buy a house in Hyderabad as you will get an excellent return on investment (ROI) or start something new.
The sellers offer the best discounts to attract buyers.
Many builders launch their new project in this festival season with attractive offers, schemes, flexible financing options, etc. These offers will attract first-time buyers.
The offer during this period is unique, competitive and customised to suit the target market.
Properties for sale with Festival Offers:
- S&S green projects offering up to 5 lakhs furniture free on Green Grace Aurora Block apartment in Nanakramguda. Grab a chance to avail the offer quickly as the offer valid for a limited period.
- Get exclusive offer by EIPL builders of Rs.500 off per square feet on the base price for their projects include Apila, Rivera, and La Paloma.
- Indian Bank is giving a festival offer on home loans at low interest with zero processing charges and PMAY Home Loan Interest Subsidy also applicable on Flora Block - A residential apartment in Puppalaguda.
- Pay 20% now and block the current price for buying a flat in Kenworth apartments in Rajendra Nagar after two years. You can get your money back only if you exit the plan after two years grace period.
- Book your dream home in Sumadhura Acropolis apartment in Nanakramguda for only 10% down-payment. No EMI to be paid till possession. If you visit the site this week, you get free movie vouchers, and for flat bookings, this week ten lucky winners get free holiday trip.
Want to buy a home?
What are you waiting for?
Buy a home in Hyderabad within your budget and celebrate the joyous festival in your new home.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know more about new properties for sale in Hyderabad and builder offers. We are here to guide you to reach your dream home quickly.
Property Adviser wishes you, a Happy Dussehra. May the festival bring you the joy of owning a perfect home at an affordable price.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- 10 Advantages of Green Space to Boost Your Lifestyle to the Next Level
- Top 11 Benefits Of Living In An Eco Friendly Green Buildings
- Exclusive 2BHK Apartments For Sale In Kukatpally Below 80 Lakhs
- Much Awaited Mindspace 830-Metre Flyover Inaugurated On 9 Nov, 2018
- Independent Houses in Hyderabad Serene Locations below Rs. 90 Lakhs
- Important Factors To Keep In Mind While Buying A Villa In Hyderabad
- Know How To Turn Your Apartment Into A Smart Home
- Know The Benefits of Living in Hyderabad Gated Communities
- Check Out The Exclusive Diwali Offers & Deals on Properties In Hyderabad