Every one celebrates Dussehra/ Vijayadashmi festival with great enthusiasm and joy. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil (as on this day, it is believed that Lord Rama defeated Ravana).
Dussehra is celebrated on the tenth day, after the celebrations of nine auspicious days of 'Maha Navaratri' in October.
On the auspicious occasion of Dussehra festival, it is customary to buy new houses or start something new. It is believed that the purchases made on an auspicious day will boost the positive outcome of the investment.
Why should you buy a house during the festive season in Hyderabad?
You should buy a house during the festival season as:
Dussehra is considered an auspicious day to buy a house in Hyderabad as you will get an excellent return on investment (ROI) or start something new.
The sellers offer the best discounts to attract buyers.
Many builders launch their new project in this festival season with attractive offers, schemes, flexible financing options, etc. These offers will attract first-time buyers.
The offer during this period is unique, competitive and customised to suit the target market.
Properties for sale with Festival Offers:
- S&S green projects offering up to 5 lakhs furniture free on Green Grace Aurora Block apartment in Nanakramguda. Grab a chance to avail the offer quickly as the offer valid for a limited period.
- Get exclusive offer by EIPL builders of Rs.500 off per square feet on the base price for their projects include Apila, Rivera, and La Paloma.
- Indian Bank is giving a festival offer on home loans at low interest with zero processing charges and PMAY Home Loan Interest Subsidy also applicable on Flora Block - A residential apartment in Puppalaguda.
- Pay 20% now and block the current price for buying a flat in Kenworth apartments in Rajendra Nagar after two years. You can get your money back only if you exit the plan after two years grace period.
- Book your dream home in Sumadhura Acropolis apartment in Nanakramguda for only 10% down-payment. No EMI to be paid till possession. If you visit the site this week, you get free movie vouchers, and for flat bookings, this week ten lucky winners get free holiday trip.
Want to buy a home?
What are you waiting for?
Buy a home in Hyderabad within your budget and celebrate the joyous festival in your new home.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know more about new properties for sale in Hyderabad and builder offers. We are here to guide you to reach your dream home quickly.
Property Adviser wishes you, a Happy Dussehra. May the festival bring you the joy of owning a perfect home at an affordable price.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Spacious but Affordable Residential Properties for Sale in Sainikpuri
- New Properties in Alwal with Stylish and Quality Facilities
- Choose The Right Colors According To Vastu For Happy Home
- The Most Important Vastu Factors To Be Considered While Buying A Home
- Innovative Storage Solutions For Your Home
- 20 Vastu Tips to Invite Health and Wealth in 2019
- 2BHK /3BHK Luxurious Flats for Sale in Nagole, Hyderabad
- Spacious 2BHK Apartments For Sale In Kukatpally Below 50 Lakhs
- Difference between Interior Design and Interior Decoration