Negotiation is one of the most difficult phases of the process of acquiring a home. The buyer must act tactfully so as not to offend the seller, especially if that apartment meets all the conditions to be the perfect home he had been looking for some time. However, it must also be firm and decisive during the presentation of its arguments, given that the seller is not doing us any favors by lowering the price if the discount is fully justified.
It is one thing to negotiate and another to bargain. The seller must perceive that you are serious, that your interest in the real estate for sale is real, but without reaching the point of showing desperate or rude. You must be clear about the red lines of your budget and that these are in line with the market situation.
Know the market
You should never make a counter-offer. The figure must be reasonable. In order not to make mistakes, it is necessary to be informed. There are many price reports that can give you the first clue, in addition to free appraisals and, of course, the services of a real estate agency.
Solid financial profile
If you prove to the seller that you are good payers, that you do not have solvency problems and you have a mortgage pre-approved by the bank, he will prefer this security and close the transaction for something less than not making any rebate and exposing himself to a buyer.
Focus on defects
The more subsequent intervention required by the property in question, the easier it will be to reach an agreement with the seller to lower the exit price. It is not a matter of discounting the total price of the reform, but of noticing to your interlocutor that you are aware of the defects of the floor and how much it will cost to update it.
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- How Smart Home Lighting Systems Save Energy?
- DPMS to Ease Property Tax Assessment in Hyderabad
- Telangana to Link PMAY-U under 2BHK Housing Scheme
- How Can I sell a House with an Outstanding Home Loan?
- Rate of Interest on House Building Advance reduced from 8.5 % to 7.9 %
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code Revised to Check Violations by Home Buyers
- New Home Loan Interest Rates are Expected to Get Cheaper (October 2019)
- Smart City Mission in 100 Cities to Ease Citizens Living Standards
- Importance of Submitting ITR For Getting Hassle Free Home Loan