A villa is an independent house consisting of G (ground floor), G+1 (duplex), G+2 (triplex), and so on. A gated community villa is built by a real estate developer with amenities such as 24/7 security and CCTV surveillance.
Villas offer a lot of freedom to the buyers to modify the exterior as well as design the interiors of the building. Most of the villas are located on the outskirts of the city and provide a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
The amenities like playground, cycling track, tennis/cricket/basketball court, swimming pool, clubhouse, gym/fitness centre, clubhouse, power backup, squash court, library, and garden are available. Some gated communities also have supermarkets, ATMs, and small malls to cater to the needs of the residents.
In Hyderabad, villas with different subtypes like 2BHK, 3, BHK and 4 BHK are available at a fair price.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know more about the availability of the flats in gated communities by reputed builders in Hyderabad.
By: Pavan N
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Spacious but Affordable Residential Properties for Sale in Sainikpuri
- New Properties in Alwal with Stylish and Quality Facilities
- Choose The Right Colors According To Vastu For Happy Home
- The Most Important Vastu Factors To Be Considered While Buying A Home
- Innovative Storage Solutions For Your Home
- 20 Vastu Tips to Invite Health and Wealth in 2019
- 2BHK /3BHK Luxurious Flats for Sale in Nagole, Hyderabad
- Spacious 2BHK Apartments For Sale In Kukatpally Below 50 Lakhs
- Difference between Interior Design and Interior Decoration