Mr. Nitin Gadkari Launches New Highway Projects in Telangana
Latest Telangana Infra News
Mr. Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, laid the foundation stone for the following infrastructure projects in Telangana on 5 May 2018.
The project aims to boost the infrastructure and improve road connectivity in Telangana.
Find out more details about the project here:
- Widening of NH - 765D from Hyderabad - Outer Ring Road (ORR) to Medak Junction stretching to 63 km. (Estimated Cost of Construction: Rs 427 crore)
The project includes construction of paved shoulders (paved shoulder is an emergency stopping lane on a highway) on either side of the road. It will help you to slow down or stop on the highway.
- The proposed semi-elevated expressway will be constructed on NH-44 between Aramgarh and Shamshabad.(Estimated Cost is Rs 284 crores and is expected to be completed in the next 24 months)
It will help you to reach the RGIA (Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad) faster. Commuters travelling to Bengaluru and Rayalaseema will be able to avoid traffic jams and delays due to narrow roads on this stretch.
- The proposed 6.5 km long, elevated expressway on NH-202 from Uppal to Boduppal.
(Estimated Cost is Rs 627 crores)
It will help reduce traffic congestion in Uppal Junction and towards Boduppal.
- The proposed 1.5 km flyover over 6 Number Junction and Amberpet Junction on NH-202.
(Estimated Cost is Rs 187 crores)
It will help reduce traffic congestion on 6 Number Junction and Amberpet Junction.
The Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways has sanctioned 3155 km for new national highways in the last four years to Telangana.
The upcoming project at a total cost of Rs 1525 crore is expected to improve the overall infrastructure of Telangana.
For the latest real estate sector news, click on www.propertyadviser.in, India’s First Property Directory.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Buy Your Dream Home in Hyderabad in this Auspicious Festive Season
- Spacious 3/4BHK Villas for Sale in Hyderabad below 75 Lakhs
- Five Reasons to Use Property Adviser to Reach Your Dream Home
- All You Wanted to Know About TREDA Property Show
- Points to Focus on while Taking Over Maintenance from Builder
- 3BHK Apartments for Sale in Miyapur from 25 lakhs to 75 lakhs
- Residential Properties for Sale in Ameerpet for a Perfect Lifestyle
- Property Directory Provides an Unbiased Real Estate Information
- Advantages & Importance of Undivided Share of Land in Your Apartment