Latest Telangana Infra News
Mr. Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, laid the foundation stone for the following infrastructure projects in Telangana on 5 May 2018.
The project aims to boost the infrastructure and improve road connectivity in Telangana.
Find out more details about the project here:
- Widening of NH - 765D from Hyderabad - Outer Ring Road (ORR) to Medak Junction stretching to 63 km. (Estimated Cost of Construction: Rs 427 crore)
The project includes construction of paved shoulders (paved shoulder is an emergency stopping lane on a highway) on either side of the road. It will help you to slow down or stop on the highway.
- The proposed semi-elevated expressway will be constructed on NH-44 between Aramgarh and Shamshabad.(Estimated Cost is Rs 284 crores and is expected to be completed in the next 24 months)
It will help you to reach the RGIA (Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad) faster. Commuters travelling to Bengaluru and Rayalaseema will be able to avoid traffic jams and delays due to narrow roads on this stretch.
- The proposed 6.5 km long, elevated expressway on NH-202 from Uppal to Boduppal.
(Estimated Cost is Rs 627 crores)
It will help reduce traffic congestion in Uppal Junction and towards Boduppal.
- The proposed 1.5 km flyover over 6 Number Junction and Amberpet Junction on NH-202.
(Estimated Cost is Rs 187 crores)
It will help reduce traffic congestion on 6 Number Junction and Amberpet Junction.
The Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways has sanctioned 3155 km for new national highways in the last four years to Telangana.
The upcoming project at a total cost of Rs 1525 crore is expected to improve the overall infrastructure of Telangana.
For the latest real estate sector news, click on www.propertyadviser.in, India’s First Property Directory.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Spacious but Affordable Residential Properties for Sale in Sainikpuri
- New Properties in Alwal with Stylish and Quality Facilities
- Choose The Right Colors According To Vastu For Happy Home
- The Most Important Vastu Factors To Be Considered While Buying A Home
- Innovative Storage Solutions For Your Home
- 20 Vastu Tips to Invite Health and Wealth in 2019
- 2BHK /3BHK Luxurious Flats for Sale in Nagole, Hyderabad
- Spacious 2BHK Apartments For Sale In Kukatpally Below 50 Lakhs
- Difference between Interior Design and Interior Decoration