Pragathi Nagar is a residential suburb located near Kukatpally, Hyderabad. If you buy a house here, you can reach Hitec City quickly. Let’s find out why this area is a preferred location.
Why Should You Buy a House in Pragathi Nagar?
Do you want to buy a residential property that costs between Rs.35-70 lakhs?
At Pragathi Nagar, 2BHK flats (with size 850 to 1290 sq.ft) and 3 BHK flats (with size 1250 to 1883 sq.ft) are available for sale at a price range of Rs. 2963 to Rs. 3800 per square feet.
Why is Pragathi Nagar, the most preferred place to buy a home?
- Pragathi Nagar is situated near National Highway (NH- 65) that leads to the city of Mumbai.
- The area is close to IT offices, and civic amenities are available.
- Buses operate frequently and offer a short commute to the Hitec City.
- Rental values are rising as professionals working in Hitec City prefer this place due to quick and easy commuting.
- The demand in Pragathi Nagar is high due to rising property prices and affordable homes attracting more people to acquire a home here.
With the excellent infrastructure in its surroundings and a serene environment, it is a right place for long-term investment and permanent residence.
Do residents have comfortable living facilities?
There are schools, colleges, hospitals, banks, shopping malls and other facilities nearby.
There are TSRTC bus services and Hyderabad Metro Station connecting Pragathi Nagar to all the other areas in Hyderabad.
Therefore, there is a demand for apartment projects with good amenities. Some of the amenities include lifts, clubhouse, swimming pool, landscaping, multipurpose hall, and so on.
What are residential properties at Pragathi Nagar offered for sale?
Pragathi Nagar area has 1112+ residential apartment units for sale. The projects include Sukriti Grandeur LOTUS, High Land, S V Pleasant, Mapple Leaf, L S Infra, and Sree Nilayam.
So, what one can expect more than these to buy a home. Log onto www.propertyadviser.in to know detailed information of properties up for sale. You can search and filter properties by location, prices, unit availability, and direction of the house. Buy a house having the quality facilities to lead a happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Ameerpet to Hitech City - Metro Services Started To Ease Commuting
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad