In urban places like Hyderabad, the buyer is not informed of the developments of every residential project (both completed and under construction) in the locality that interests him. It is also not possible to visit each property in Hyderabad personally as it takes a lot of effort. The launch of the real estate portal, www.propertyadviser.in, solves the problem. Being a directory of properties, Property Adviser lists all projects coming up in an area.
Also, the portal displays the type of property (apartment/villa/independent house) with the location, budget, subtype, and occupancy. The buyer saves time, money, and energy by if he visits the www.propertyadviser.in website and views the different residential projects earmarked for construction across the city of Hyderabad.
Another unique feature to the buyers named as "Save filter option" on the website, wherein the buyer can save their chosen property to view later.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad
- GST On Real Estate: 5% on Under Construction & 1% on Affordable Housing