A question that first-time buyers ponder over is, “Where do I find a house to buy within my budget?" Your house search begins once you determine the maximum price you can pay to buy a house.
Did you fix your budget? Your next stop is Property Adviser (www.propertyadviser.in), a real estate directory portal. You can search and filter properties by budget range, location, occupancy, and more.
Do you want to buy an apartment ranging from Rs.35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs? Then, take a look at the properties for sale ranging from Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs in Hitec City, Gachibowli, Manikonda, and Tellapur.
- Hitec City is emerging as a favourite destination for buyers in Hyderabad.
- It is a commercial hub with many offices such as Mind Space, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, DEL, and Value Labs located in this area.
- There are 150+ apartments units available for sale at Hitec City in different sizes with a budget range starting from Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs.
- The projects include Vasantha Bhavanam, The Life, and The Sankalp.
- These residential properties are constructed with modern amenities like swimming pool, 24/7 security, clubhouse, indoor games, and recreational facilities for comfortable stay of its residents.
- Gachibowli is the International Business Hub and is located near Financial District and Hitec City.
- There are many educational institutions, hospitals, and restaurants in this area.
- Excellent infrastructure with clean surroundings is one of the attractions of this area.
- There are a total of 1699+ apartment units available for sale with excellent amenities including clubhouse, swimming pool, security, children’s play area, gardens, and so on.
- High-end luxurious residential projects such as Smondo, and My Home Avatar Blocks (A to J) are available at affordable prices.
- Manikonda is located near Gachibowli and Hitec City.
- The locality has excellent TSRTC bus services.
- 975+ residential projects are ranging from Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs such as Abinandana Exotica – 1, Trillium, Central Park, VIHHARI, Morning Raaga, and Jains Carlton Creek Block D.
- The amenities available are CCTV surveillance, solar fencing, air-conditioned gym, intercom phone, swimming pool, fire alarm, cooking gas pipeline, and so on.
- Tellapur area is one of the preferred locations to buy an apartment in Hyderabad due to its proximity to offices and IT parks, schools, colleges, hospitals, restaurants, and cinema halls.
- There are 261+ residential project units are available with useful amenities such as CCTV and solar fencing.
- The real estate projects are Muppas Honey Dew Block-C, Swagath Joy, Aliens Space Station, and Tripura's Galaxy.
Do you want to begin your search here? Register at www.propertyadviser.in, and we will put you in touch with accurate property information in your desired area that suits your needs.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Ameerpet to Hitech City - Metro Services Started To Ease Commuting
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad