Medipally is an emerging residential locality, with a serene environment. The area is located at a walkable distance to the Uppal bus depot. The area is accommodated with well-reputed hospitals, schools, supermarkets, restaurants, vegetable markets, banks, ATMs, etc. It has good transportation facilities connecting to other parts of the city.
The real estate at Medipally is growing remarkably at a fast pace. As CC roads are long-lasting and require less maintenance cost, a new CC road work is in progress near Sai Sudha constructions at Medipally to diminish the risk of accidents and regulate smooth traffic facilities for the residents.
Are you exploring properties for sale in Medipally? Visit PropertyAdviser.in, for all the latest properties related information in Hyderabad with accurate evidence-based data to find your dream home.
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Can Investing in Adibatla Plots Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?
- Diamond Crescent School Renovation Work Is in Progress at Peerzadiguda
- Little Lilies Vidyalaya Is Opening Shortly near Swaroop Nagar at Uppal
- New Mangalya Pattu Shopping Mall Opening Shortly at Hayath Nagar
- Kamala General Hospital Is Opened near Peerzadiguda Main Road
- Drainage Work Is In Progress near Vaasavi Brundavanam 2 at Bandlaguda
- Aurora College Renovation Work in Progress near Parvathapuram @Peerzadiguda
- Drainage Work is in Progress near Nagaraju Apartment in Malkajgiri