Puppalaguda area is one of the residential suburbs in Hyderabad. It is a very calm and decent locality. It has excellent infrastructure and located near many prominent commercial hubs.
Why should you buy a flat in Puppalaguda area?
Puppalaguda is an Excellent Residential Hub
- The area is located n the West Zone of Hyderabad.
- It is located near Manikonda, Narsingi, Shaikpet, Gachibowli, Nanakramguda, and Hitec City.
- You can find spacious and luxury apartments for sale in Puppalaguda with excellent facilities at a reasonable price.
Comfortable Connectivity from Puppalaguda Area
- Gachibowli Financial District, Hitec City, Wells Fargo, and DLF Building are located at a distance of 7 to 8 km from Puppalaguda.
- The area is having plenty of TSRTS buses connecting Puppalaguda to many other areas of the city.
- Major landmarks close to Puppalaguda include Andhra Bank, Reliance Fresh, Delhi Public School, Heritage Super Market, Continental Hospital, Sunshine Hospital, IKEA Store, and CBIT College.
Infrastructure Developments in Puppalaguda
- Laying of CC road has completed at Puppalaguda area. The new roads offer the residents to have a smooth and safe drive.
- A new Apollo pharmacy is going to open near Alkapuri Township at Puppalaguda near residential houses. This new development will fulfil the need for the availability of medicines without travelling much far.
- Puppalaguda is one of the preferred residential destinations if you want to live near the office.
Luxurious Apartments for Sale in Puppalaguda
- Puppalaguda area has 1792+ residential apartment units for sale with modern and luxurious amenities.
- The gated community apartments for sale in Puppalaguda include Jewel Park, Golden Oriole, Sri Kovel, and Gold Finch.
- Many builders are constructing apartments in Puppalaguda with luxurious and modern amenities like lift, swimming pool, clubhouse, indoor games, gym centre, solar fencing, power backup, green landscaping, and many more recreational facilities.
Apartment in Puppalaguda at a Reasonable Price
- Apartments in Puppalaguda are available in different sizes such as 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK.
- The flats for sale in Puppalaguda are available from 1065 to 2630 square feet sizes with east, west, north, and south facings.
- The price of a 2BHK flat is below Rs. 75 lakhs.
- The cost of a 3BHK flat starts from Rs. 54 lakhs
- 3BHK apartment costs about Rs. 1.23 crores.
Do you plan to buy a house in Puppalaguda area?
Browse www.propertyadviser.in, a first-ever real estate property directory portal to get 100% verified property information in Puppalaguda, Hyderabad. Our unique search filters help you to select the best home that suits your needs and lead a happy and luxurious life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Can Investing in Adibatla Plots Be a Wise Bet?
- Is it Worth Buying a Home in Bachupally, Hyderabad?
- Diamond Crescent School Renovation Work Is in Progress at Peerzadiguda
- Little Lilies Vidyalaya Is Opening Shortly near Swaroop Nagar at Uppal
- New Mangalya Pattu Shopping Mall Opening Shortly at Hayath Nagar
- Kamala General Hospital Is Opened near Peerzadiguda Main Road
- Drainage Work Is In Progress near Vaasavi Brundavanam 2 at Bandlaguda
- New CC Road Work Is in Progress near Sai Sudha Constructions at Medipally
- Aurora College Renovation Work in Progress near Parvathapuram @Peerzadiguda