Nowadays many people like to buy a house in the outskirts of the city due to lesser vehicular traffic, more open space, lower population density, and lower pollution than the neighbouring areas.
The rise in demand for residential independent houses
- The independent houses in the outskirts of the city are affordable. Therefore, there is a growing demand for these houses among middle-income groups.
- The houses are available in sizes ranging from 100 to 150 sq. yards.
- Typically, each independent house costs between Rs.40 lakhs to Rs.1 crore in Hyderabad.
Trending Areas at Affordable Rates
Why are there so many projects that are affordable?
- The demand for affordable housing is high, and so the reputed builders have constructed residential projects with excellent amenities with clean roads for a better living.
- The land rates in Municipality Gram Panchayat approved layouts are lower than GHMC jurisdiction.
- Both the Central and State Government schemes encourage constructing affordable housing for all.
- HMDA approved properties in Hyderabad are available in the following areas:
- Hayat Nagar
Houses in Hyderabad outskirts are available at Rs 60 Lakhs
- The areas such as Narsingi, Kokapet, Financial District, Gopanpally, and Tellapur cost more than the above areas.
- The residential properties are available between Rs.55 lakhs to Rs. 60 lakhs in areas near Outer Ring Road (ORR) such as Kismatpur and Budwel.
- The houses in areas such as Badungpet, Nadarugul, Gurramguda and Adibatla are available for sale from Rs.45 lakhs.
- 158 km long Outer Ring Road (ORR) connects most parts of the city to the Shamshabad airport. The travel time from one end to another has reduced after ORR opened for public.
- There is a plan to construct a 338 km long Regional Ring Road (RRR) according to international standards.
- 33 radial roads connect to ORR.
Buy a house in outskirts of Hyderabad at affordable rates. If you want to stay away from the noise and pollution of the city, buy an independent house in Hyderabad outskirts to lead a healthy and happy life.
Visit www.propertyadvsier.in to know latest updates of real estate sector.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Top 8 security tips for Women who live Alone in Rented Houses
- How Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) Affect Commercial Real Estate?
- 2019 Real Estate - The Best Time to Buy a House
- Income Tax Benefits On House Rent
- Top 9 DIY Tips - This Summer Cool Your House Naturally
- Why Will Compact Homes Be Trending In 2019?
- Top Pro-Negotiating Tips That Will Keep Any Real Estate Deal Alive
- Does A Real Estate Developer Need Software Solutions?
- Is Human Interaction Is Fully Eliminated in Buying a Property?