Nowadays many people like to buy a house in the outskirts of the city due to lesser vehicular traffic, more open space, lower population density, and lower pollution than the neighbouring areas.
The rise in demand for residential independent houses
- The independent houses in the outskirts of the city are affordable. Therefore, there is a growing demand for these houses among middle-income groups.
- The houses are available in sizes ranging from 100 to 150 sq. yards.
- Typically, each independent house costs between Rs.40 lakhs to Rs.1 crore in Hyderabad.
Trending Areas at Affordable Rates
Why are there so many projects that are affordable?
- The demand for affordable housing is high, and so the reputed builders have constructed residential projects with excellent amenities with clean roads for a better living.
- The land rates in Municipality Gram Panchayat approved layouts are lower than GHMC jurisdiction.
- Both the Central and State Government schemes encourage constructing affordable housing for all.
- HMDA approved properties in Hyderabad are available in the following areas:
- Hayat Nagar
Houses in Hyderabad outskirts are available at Rs 60 Lakhs
- The areas such as Narsingi, Kokapet, Financial District, Gopanpally, and Tellapur cost more than the above areas.
- The residential properties are available between Rs.55 lakhs to Rs. 60 lakhs in areas near Outer Ring Road (ORR) such as Kismatpur and Budwel.
- The houses in areas such as Badungpet, Nadarugul, Gurramguda and Adibatla are available for sale from Rs.45 lakhs.
- 158 km long Outer Ring Road (ORR) connects most parts of the city to the Shamshabad airport. The travel time from one end to another has reduced after ORR opened for public.
- There is a plan to construct a 338 km long Regional Ring Road (RRR) according to international standards.
- 33 radial roads connect to ORR.
Buy a house in outskirts of Hyderabad at affordable rates. If you want to stay away from the noise and pollution of the city, buy an independent house in Hyderabad outskirts to lead a healthy and happy life.
Visit www.propertyadvsier.in to know latest updates of real estate sector.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Five Benefits of Including Greenery in Your House
- Clever Interior Styles to Transform Your Home Into a Comfortable Paradise
- Best Vastu Tips to Follow for a Perfect Entrance of your Home
- Important Key Factors to Keep in Mind Buying a Flat
- Developers to Pay Rs 50,000 Penalty on Late RERA Registration in Telangana
- Vastu Tips for Buying a New House
- Luxurious Apartments for Sale in Miyapur below 80 Lakhs
- Five Golden Rules of Vastu Shastra for Buying a Home
- High Rise of Residential Property Sales in Hyderabad in 2018