Do you want to buy an apartment ranging between Rs 35 lakhs and Rs 75 lakhs in Hyderabad?
Visit www.propertyadviser.in, the first ever real estate property directory portal. You can search and filter properties here by budget range, location, occupancy, and more.
Let us take a look at the properties for sale ranging from Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs in Narsingi, Hitec City, Bachupally, and Miyapur.
- Narsingi is located near Manikonda, Puppalaguda, Nanakramguda, Kokapet and Gandipet.
- The area has many educational institutions, hospitals, and restaurants.
- Developed infrastructure with clean surroundings is one of the attractions of this area.
- There are a total of 276+ apartment units available for sale at Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs with excellent amenities including clubhouse, swimming pool, security, children’s play area, gardens, and so on.
- The luxurious residential apartments for sale in Narsingi include Hallmark Vicinia, Muppas Alankrita, Rivera, Accurate Wind Chimes, and Riddhis Saphire.
- Hitec City is a preferred residential destination in Hyderabad.
- The area has many offices such as Mind Space, Tech Mahindra, Accenture, DEL, and Value Labs.
- There are more than 100 apartments for sale in Hitec City in different sizes at ranging between Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs.
- The apartments for sale in Hitec City include The Life and The Sankalp.
- All the apartments are built with modern amenities like 24/7 security, clubhouse, indoor games, and recreational facilities for convenient stay of its residents.
- Bachupally is located near prominent areas include Miyapur, Nizampet, Mallampet, Pragathi Nagar, Bowrampet, and Ameenpur.
- The locality is well-connected by TSRTC bus services.
- The area has 1421+ flats for sale with comfortable facilities.
- The apartments in Bachupally ranging from Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs include Golden Oriole Block – B, Intellipark, Devi Homes Diamond, Sai Nirman 1, Surya Saketh Aspire, and Satwika Avenue.
- The amenities available in these spacious apartments are CCTV surveillance, solar fencing, air-conditioned gym, intercom phone, swimming pool, and so on.
- Miyapur area is one of the emerging locations to buy an apartment in Hyderabad due to its easy commuting services such as Miyapur metro station, TSRTC buses and proximity to offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, restaurants, and cinema halls.
- More than 1135 residential flats are available for sale with useful amenities such as lifts, swimming pool, 24 hrs security personnel, children’s play area, car parking, gym/fitness centre, clubhouse, jogging track, vaastu compliant, intercom phone, green landscaping, and so on.
- Flats for sale in Miyapur include Coconut Grove, Primarks Sukriti, Silpa RV Dharmista, and Dhivya Sree Shakthi are available in Miyapur ranging from Rs. 35 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs.
Start your search here, Register at www.propertyadviser.in, and we will guide you with 100% accurate property information in your desired area within your budget that suits your lifestyle.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Top 8 security tips for Women who live Alone in Rented Houses
- How Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) Affect Commercial Real Estate?
- 2019 Real Estate - The Best Time to Buy a House
- Income Tax Benefits On House Rent
- Top 9 DIY Tips - This Summer Cool Your House Naturally
- Why Will Compact Homes Be Trending In 2019?
- Top Pro-Negotiating Tips That Will Keep Any Real Estate Deal Alive
- Does A Real Estate Developer Need Software Solutions?
- Is Human Interaction Is Fully Eliminated in Buying a Property?