Do you want to buy an apartment that costs between Rs.50 lakhs to Rs.80 lakhs?
Many reputed builders are constructing gated community apartments in Hyderabad with comfortable facilities ranging between Rs. 50 lakhs to Rs.80 lakhs.
Here are some examples of residential properties in Hyderabad below Rs. 80 lakhs:
Muppas Alankrita Apartment in Narsingi:
- Muppas Alankrita is a new gated community apartment located at Narsingi, Hyderabad.
- The apartments have a total of 70 units available for sale.
- The spacious project has state-of-the-art amenities include 24/7 security, open areas, playgrounds, jogging track, CCTV surveillance, solar fencing, and many more recreational facilities.
- The apartment is at a distance of 6 km from Gachibowli DLF Building and 8 km from Cyber Towers.
- You can save time in commuting to your office.
So easy commuting and comfortable amenities make it an ideal to buy a flat in Muppas Alankrita.
Apila Block A Apartment in Kokapet:
- A new premier residential apartment project strategically located at Kokapet, Hyderabad.
- Outer Ring Road (ORR) is 3.5 km from the apartment offers you quick access to travel to all the parts the city.
- The apartment offers numerous international quality sports facilities, including badminton, squash, tennis and basketball so that the residents lead an active life.
Book an apartment at Apila Block A apartment if you want to lead a comfortable life in a friendly neighbourhood with luxurious facilities.
Hallmark Vicinia Apartment in Narsingi:
- Hallmark Vicinia is a premium apartment project of HALLMARK BUILDERS at Narsingi.
- Hallmark Vicinia apartment is located near offices in Financial District and DLF building, while Hitec City is 9 km away from the apartment.
- You can reach Future Kids School, Gaudium School, Oakridge International School, Continental Hospitals, Care Hospitals, and Sunshine Hospitals within 5 to 10 minutes drive from your house.
- The well-equipped clubhouse and availability of playgrounds, outdoor and indoor games offer a buzzing social life to the residents.
- The apartment ensures an ideal lifestyle for all its residents.
With all comfortable facilities, the families with children’s and elderly parents can lead a comfortable and stress-free life.
Kenworth Phase - 1 Apartment in Rajendra Nagar
- Kenworth Phase - 1 apartment project is situated in Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad.
- It has ten floors. It is built spaciously in the total project area of 20 acres of land with 99 units available for sale.
- The luxury apartments are loaded with amenities such as meditation hall, net cricket, multipurpose hall, kids swimming pool, amphitheatre green landscaping clubhouse, etc.
Are you looking to buy a spacious apartment in Hyderabad to lead a quality lifestyle? Kenworth Phase - 1 apartment is one of the best residential projects in Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad.
All the above projects are located in the best locations in the city. Each project offers a unique lifestyle to the dwellers at an affordable price.
Did you plan to buy a luxurious flat in Hyderabad?
Visit www.propertyadviser.in, the first ever real estate property directory website. Some of the unique features available on our website help buyers search and filter properties by budget range, location, occupancy, and more. Select the best flat to suit your needs and lead a decent and happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Will Millennials Boost the Indian Real Estate in Coming Years?
- What is the Importance of Buying a Home Instead of Renting?
- How to Buy a Home Within Your Budget?
- Which is better Apartment or Independent House- Know to Choose Ideal Home
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme | Housing For All
- Facts for NRI's on Real Estate Market in India
- What are the Emerging trends in Indian Real Estate?
- Top Reasons for Real Estate Investment
- Top 5 Commonly Overlooked Expenses While Buying a Home