The demand for affordable housing in Telangana is increasing.
Property sales in Hyderabad increased by 277% from Jan 2018 to Sep 2018 among seven major markets for residential housing in India such as National Capital Region, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, and Kolkata.
According to JLL India, the new launches in Hyderabad increased by 82% in the first nine months.
What is Driving Hyderabad’s Real Estate Boom?
- Government policies such as RERA, GST, Affordable housing schemes, etc. have been implemented to improve the real estate sector in Hyderabad.
- The policies create a business-friendly environment uplift Hyderabad’s status as an excellent investment destination.
Some of the factors that provide a thrust to Hyderabad’s real estate boom are:
The Telangana government initiatives to develop Hyderabad’s infrastructure include:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Outer Ring Road (ORR)
- Metro rail project
- Widening of roads
- Construction of flyovers
- Foot over bridges on busy roads
- Air-conditioned bus stops
Presence of Multinational Companies
The areas such as Gachibowli, Kondapur, Hitec City, and Nanakramguda are located near to IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Google etc. To reduce commute time, most people prefer to buy houses near their workplace.
To cater to the demand for houses near the workplaces, many reputed builders are launching new properties in Hyderabad with excellent facilities.
Affordable Property Prices
Property rates in Hyderabad are affordable as compared to other metro cities in the country.
The areas like Kukatpally, Miyapur, Bachupally, Pragathi Nagar, Kondapur, and Gajularamaram offer excellent investment opportunities.
If you want to buy a house in Hyderabad, take a look at properties in these areas as they are affordable.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- 5 Best Renovation Ideas for Your Dream Home
- 10 Steps Guide to Buy a House for the First Time
- Affordable Houses for Sale in Hyderabad from 35 to 75 Lakhs
- The Right Way to Assess Land Before Buying and Building on It
- Budget 2019 Income Tax slabs - No Income tax up to 5 Lakhs
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Real Estate Investing
- Home Maintenance Tips during the Monsoon Season
- Affordable Properties for Sale in Hyderabad with Convenient Facilities
- Top Interior Decor and Design Trends for Your Home in 2019