Secunderabad is part of GHMC and is a well-developed commercial and residential hub. It has excellent infrastructure, affordable properties and wide roads. Tarnaka, Sainikpuri, Uppal and Begumpet are the popular areas near Secunderabad.
Excerpts from his announcements:
- A new skywalk will connect Secunderabad railway station to Hyderabad Metro Rail point for the benefit of passengers.
- Wifi facilities, multilevel car parking and trolley services will be introduced from the Metro stations to other public transport hubs such as railway stations and bus depots. So, the commuters can easily carry their luggage in trolleys.
- The important public transport hubs will be Nampally, Secunderabad, Malakpet and Begumpet Metro stations.
- South-Central Railways (SCR) started 26 special trains between Jabalpur and Secunderabad from the first week of July 2018.
Budget Range of Residential Projects in Secunderabad:
- 2BHK flats from 900 - 1400 sq.ft. ranges between Rs 25 lakhs to 47 lakhs
- 3BHK flats from 1400 - 3000 sq.ft. cost is Rs. 54 lakhs to Rs. 1.24 crores
- 4BHK unit from 1600 - 1935 sq.ft. price is at Rs. 80 lakhs to Rs. 2.50 crores.
Infrastructure in Secunderabad:
- The area has excellent connectivity with plenty of TSRTC bus services and rail network for easy commuting to other parts of the city.
- The Secunderabad railway junction is located at Bhoiguda.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is at a distance of 36 km from Secunderabad.
- There are educational institutions such as Akshara Vaagdevi International School, Amrita Vidyalayam and Bhavan's Sri Ramakrishna Vidyalaya, Osmania University PG College, Loyola Academy Junior College etc.
Proximity to Commercial Complexes
- Offices of companies like Infosys, Coromandel International and ITC, are located near this area.
- Many industrial areas with factories are also located near Secunderabad. They are Moula-Ali, Bolarum, Uppal, Bhongir and Ghatkesar, Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD) and ECIL.
The residential properties are built near bus stops, employment hubs, social amenities like schools, hospitals and banks etc. So, buying a house with all available requirements at a reasonable price in this locality is a good option as you will get an excellent return on investment (ROI). www.propertyadviser.in, first ever real estate property directory has 67652+ residential project units for sale in Hyderabad. You can filter by subtypes, facing, size, and budget. You can buy your dream home with our directory model.
By: Shailaja K