In the choice of buying a house, you should take into account the physical state of the property to the legal aspects. It will allow you to know if the home of your dreams suits you.
If you are in search of a home, let you know the five essential security features to consider before buying a house or flat in Hyderabad.
If you are going to invest in a property, look for the services that you require, such as education, health, security, transport, recreation and supply. Avoid risk areas! It means that the property is not under high voltage lines, near fuel tanks, etc.
Verify the Deeds
The property with correct documents and deeds make you have the legal certainty of the property, including the banks to contract credits. If you decided to buy a house, verify that the house maintenance and facilities. In the end, you could pay a higher cost for not taking this point into account!
Define how much of what you have saved you can use because banks or housing support institutions only lend on average up to 80% of the value of the property. So you must have that 20% previously to give the down payment, and 5% more to cover the initial costs like appraisal, insurance, deeds, notary, credit opening, etc.
Find Out About the Debts
As a general rule, the seller must have to update the payments for services, such as property electricity, water and gas to the buyer. Select the property that suits your needs like the size and the number of sufficient rooms, and if possible, that is close to your place of work.
If you choose to acquire an apartment, you will have to verify the total cost for monthly maintenance. You have to check the apartment facilities like quality doors, windows, home security systems, fire alarm, etc. which helps you to have security and lead a comfortable life. Some real estate charges the extra cost for offering extra amenities that the apartment provides for comfortable stay of its residents.
Property Adviser, a real estate property directory can advise you and help you obtain the best home in Hyderabad that suit your budget and lifestyle. Take the first step and select the best home from 900+ properties in Hyderabad. Reach your dream home quickly and lead a comfortable and happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Buyer's Checklist for successfully closing on a House Deal
- These 7 Kitchen Design Trends Are a Must-Have to Try out This Year!
- Top 7 Modest Feng Shui Tips for Your New Home
- How Smart Homes Shape the Future of Indian Realty?
- Easy Ways to Make Your Home Eco Friendly
- How is Paid Money Refunded Back in a Cancelled Property Deal?
- Guidelines to Buy a Home after Retirement
- Tips for Eco-Friendly Ganesh Festival at Home
- New Resolution on Economic Crisis: Reduced EMIs on Home Loans