Why do people want to buy east and west facing home in Hyderabad?
Many people believe that east-and west facing homes are Vastu friendly homes. They believe that living in these homes will make their lives happy and peaceful. Increasingly, the real estate developers are also constructing houses that are Vastu compliant.
The other important conditions that make a house Vastu compliant are:
1. The main door of the house must open inwards and should face the east direction. Therefore, sunlight will enter the house. The residential properties conform to the requirements of the buyers.
Both east and west facing homes are good for the owners as it promotes health and wealth.
Property Adviser has made things easier for buyers with Hyderabad Property listings. The buyer can filter projects based on the direction the house is facing.
We list a total 1151+ east facing residential projects. Some of the popular projects with east facing units include Splendour Luxury Apartment, Coconut Grove, Anjanadri Residency and Pebbles Bay.
And, we list a total of 923+ west facing residential projects too. Some of the popular projects with west facing units include Lake Spring, Sree Rama Residency, Vasusri Residency and Vasudha Apartment.
Log into www.propertyadviser.in and select homes facing any direction (east, west, north or south) as per your requirement.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Five Benefits of Including Greenery in Your House
- Clever Interior Styles to Transform Your Home Into a Comfortable Paradise
- Best Vastu Tips to Follow for a Perfect Entrance of your Home
- Important Key Factors to Keep in Mind Buying a Flat
- Developers to Pay Rs 50,000 Penalty on Late RERA Registration in Telangana
- Vastu Tips for Buying a New House
- Luxurious Apartments for Sale in Miyapur below 80 Lakhs
- Five Golden Rules of Vastu Shastra for Buying a Home
- High Rise of Residential Property Sales in Hyderabad in 2018