Why do people want to buy east and west facing home in Hyderabad?
Many people believe that east-and west facing homes are Vastu friendly homes. They believe that living in these homes will make their lives happy and peaceful. Increasingly, the real estate developers are also constructing houses that are Vastu compliant.
The other important conditions that make a house Vastu compliant are:
1. The main door of the house must open inwards and should face the east direction. Therefore, sunlight will enter the house. The residential properties conform to the requirements of the buyers.
Both east and west facing homes are good for the owners as it promotes health and wealth.
Property Adviser has made things easier for buyers with Hyderabad Property listings. The buyer can filter projects based on the direction the house is facing.
We list a total 1151+ east facing residential projects. Some of the popular projects with east facing units include Splendour Luxury Apartment, Coconut Grove, Anjanadri Residency and Pebbles Bay.
And, we list a total of 923+ west facing residential projects too. Some of the popular projects with west facing units include Lake Spring, Sree Rama Residency, Vasusri Residency and Vasudha Apartment.
Log into www.propertyadviser.in and select homes facing any direction (east, west, north or south) as per your requirement.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad
- GST On Real Estate: 5% on Under Construction & 1% on Affordable Housing