East and West Facing Residential Projects for sale in Hyderabad09:30 AM 04 Apr
Why do people want to buy east and west facing home in Hyderabad?
Many people believe that east-and west facing homes are Vastu friendly homes. They believe that living in these homes will make their lives happy and peaceful. Increasingly, the real estate developers are also constructing houses that are Vastu compliant.
The other important conditions that make a house Vastu compliant are:
1. The main door of the house must open inwards and should face the east direction. Therefore, sunlight will enter the house. The residential properties conform to the requirements of the buyers.
Both east and west facing homes are good for the owners as it promotes health and wealth.
Property Adviser has made things easier for buyers with Hyderabad Property listings. The buyer can filter projects based on the direction the house is facing.
We list a total 1151+ east facing residential projects. Some of the popular projects with east facing units include Splendour Luxury Apartment, Coconut Grove, Anjanadri Residency and Pebbles Bay.
And, we list a total of 923+ west facing residential projects too. Some of the popular projects with west facing units include Lake Spring, Sree Rama Residency, Vasusri Residency and Vasudha Apartment.
Log into www.propertyadviser.in and select homes facing any direction (east, west, north or south) as per your requirement.
By: Shailaja K
- Benefits of Using Property Adviser
- 2BHK Housing Scheme by Telangana Government
- Infinitely Stylish Apartments for Sale in Uppal with Versatile Elevation
- How Does Open Space in Houses Impact Our Living
- Nallagandla: A Residential Property Hot Spot in Hyderabad
- 2BHK flats for sale in Kompally from 40 to 60 lakhs onwards
- How the Big Data is changing the future of Hyderabad Real Estate
- Stunning Family Apartments for sale in Gajularamaram below 50 lakhs
- Real Estate Market in Hyderabad Benefitting with New Metro Rail