Nagole area is located in South East Zone of Hyderabad and is emerging as one of the best residential destinations. The area has a developed infrastructure such as Hyderabad metro, wide roads, laying of manjeera water pipeline, and luxurious apartments with comfortable facilities.
Four important factors to buy a flat in Nagole area are
- Many buyers search to buy a house near their workplaces, easy access to major roads, markets and transportation.
- Nagole metro station is 1.5 km away from the area. Residents can reach their destination fast and safe.
- The area also has many TSRTC buses to connect all the parts of the city.
- Nagole is well connected to LB Nagar Ring Road. You can reach the other parts of the city quickly.
Easy commute to other parts of Hyderabad has given an added advantage to purchasing an apartment in Nagole area.
Easy Accessibility to Available Facilities
- The area has hospitals, supermarkets, shopping malls, banks and schools nearby.
- The reputed schools and hospitals include Indu International School, Siddhartha School, Chaitanya Techno School, SR Digi School, Supraja Hospital, Pavan Hospitals, and Nakshatra Hospital.
- The banks, shopping malls, and supermarkets such as Canara Bank, SBI Bank, ICICI Bank ATM, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Reliance Fresh, More Super Market, Heritage Fresh, Brand Factory, and Nav Durga Shopping Mall are in the vicinity of the area.
Apartments in Nagole area with High-end Amenities
- Many reputed developers are constructing quality apartments in Nagole area with convenient facilities.
- The availability of quality amenities adds excellent value to the apartment project.
- Luxurious apartment in this area offers amenities such as a swimming pool, yoga & meditation hall, 24/7 security, children’s play area, car parking, gym/fitness centre, book library, clubhouse, power backup, bore water, and so on.
- Buying a quality apartment would be the best option to lead a comfortable and decent life.
Well-Developed Infrastructure in Nagole
- Nagole area has well-developed infrastructure facilities.
- The area has wide roads, metro services and TSRTC buses for comfortable commuting.
- The nearby areas located near Nagole include Bandlaguda, LB Nagar, Mansoorabad, Kothapet, Uppal and Chintalkunta.
Apartments for sale in Nagole
- There are 194 residential flats for sale in Nagole area with excellent recreational facilities for comfortable stay of its residents.
- The new apartments for sale in Nagole area include Skyra Residency, Smart Habitat, Siri Elite, SES Residency, and Vishnu Homes.
- The apartments in Nagole area are available with 2BHK and 3BHK units.
Budget Range of Apartments in Nagole
The price of apartments in Nagole area is shown in below table.
Sq.ft. Price (Min-Max)
Total Price Min-Max (Rs. )
3,500 - 4,500
37.8 Lakhs - 57.8 Lakhs
3,500 - 4,500
47.5 Lakhs - 84.6 Lakhs
However, Nagole area is a decent and well developed residential area in Hyderabad with all comfortable facilities.
Buy a flat in Nagole area and enjoy the excellent luxurious facilities and lead a comfortable lifestyle. Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know accurate information about newly constructed properties for sale in Nagole, Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Will Millennials Boost the Indian Real Estate in Coming Years?
- What is the Importance of Buying a Home Instead of Renting?
- How to Buy a Home Within Your Budget?
- Which is better Apartment or Independent House- Know to Choose Ideal Home
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme | Housing For All
- Facts for NRI's on Real Estate Market in India
- What are the Emerging trends in Indian Real Estate?
- Top Reasons for Real Estate Investment
- Top 5 Commonly Overlooked Expenses While Buying a Home