Do you plan to buy a 2BHK apartment in Kukatpally area that costs Rs. 50 lakhs?
Kukatpally is one of the best residential destinations in Hyderabad. The apartments for sale in this area are the spike in demand due to the developing infrastructure, secure connectivity, affordable rates, and decent surroundings.
Let us know in detail about the location advantages and trending properties for sale within a budget range of 50 lakhs.
Convenient Connectivity from Kukatpally
- Kukatpally metro station is 0.5 km away from the area.
- Hitec City Cyber Towers and Gachibowli DLF Building are at a distance of 7 km to 10 km from the area.
- National Highway (NH - 65) is 0.1 km from Kukatpally.
- The area has plenty of TSRTC bus services for easy access to all parts of the city.
- Kukatpally is a calm and decent locality.
Neighbourhood Near the Residential Apartments in Kukatpally
- The area also has prominent schools, hospitals, and banks such as MNR I – Exceed, SR Digi School, Remedy Hospital, Omni Hospital, ICICI Bank, SBI Bank in its vicinity.
- It is located near KPHB Colony, Pragathi Nagar, Gajularamaram, Hyder Nagar, and Moosapet areas.
List of Apartments for Sale in Kukatpally below 50 lakhs
There are 162+ 2BHK flats for sale in Kukatpally from Rs. 25 to Rs. 50 lakhs.
All the apartments are built with excellent amenities such as lift, swimming pool, yoga room, children’s play area, car parking, gym centre, clubhouse, and many more recreational facilities.
Apartments with a price of Rs 50 lakhs include
- Surya Enclave at Sai Baba Colony
- NSK Exotica Lotus at Paparayudu Nagar
- Ankal Reddy Residency at Chakradhar Colony
- Venkata Sai Residency 3 at Tulasi Nagar HMT Hills
- Sai Rukmini Residency at Srinivas Nagar
- Sri Sai Balaji Residency at Chakradhar Colony
- Bhavyas LIG at Vijay Nagar Colony
Therefore, Kukatpally area is a preferred choice for buying a flat due to comfortable facilities, convenient connectivity and availability of affordable apartments.
Register at www.propertyadviser.in to buy the best flat in Kukatpally as per your budget. Select the best home to suit your lifestyle and lead a decent and happy life.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Will Millennials Boost the Indian Real Estate in Coming Years?
- What is the Importance of Buying a Home Instead of Renting?
- How to Buy a Home Within Your Budget?
- Which is better Apartment or Independent House- Know to Choose Ideal Home
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme | Housing For All
- Facts for NRI's on Real Estate Market in India
- What are the Emerging trends in Indian Real Estate?
- Top Reasons for Real Estate Investment
- Top 5 Commonly Overlooked Expenses While Buying a Home