Kukatpally is a commercial and residential hub in Hyderabad. There are many schools, hospitals, banks and shopping malls located here. Many reputed builders are constructing new residential projects in kukatpally, and some of them are nearing completion. Also, there is a rising demand for affordable housing in Kukatpally.
Let’s find out why many new home buyers in Hyderabad prefer Kukatpally.
- Kukatpally is just 10 km away from Hitec City and Gachibowli.
- The area is well-connected by TSRTC buses plying on the road. It has easy connectivity to Hyderabad Metro Rail and the National Highway that makes commuting more comfortable for the residents of this locality.
- The neighbouring areas include KPHB Colony, Pragathi Nagar, Gajularamaram, Hyder Nagar, and Moosapet.
Infrastructure in Kukatpally:
- The infrastructure in Kukatpally has improved compared to the previous years.
- The recent infrastructure developments include Hyderabad Metro, Foot Over Bridges, flyovers, air-conditioned bus stops, wide and clean roads.
- There are schools, hospitals, shopping centres, malls, and lots of parks.
Demographics in Kukatpally:
- Due to proximity to offices in Hitec City and Gachibowli, many working professionals prefer to buy a home in Kuaktpally.
- So 10km proximity to the IT hubs has given a substantial boost for the rental market in this area.
- The average rent you can charge for a 2 BHK house ranges from Rs.15000 to 20,000 in Kukatpally.
Trending Gated Community Projects in Kukatpally:
- Many top builders are constructing residential flats in Kukatpally with excellent amenities like gyms, rainwater harvesting pits, shuttle court, jogging track, indoor games, 24/74 security, and water facility.
- The gated community apartments for sale in Kukatpally include Rainbow Vistas – Opal, Marina Skies – B, and Rainbow Vistas – Diamond.
- The price of flats for sale in Kukatpally ranges from Rs. 10.8 lakhs to Rs.1.44 crores.
The area is voted as the best city to live in Hyderabad with comfortable facilities and a well-balanced lifestyle. The growing IT sector and Metro connectivity in the Kukatpally are attracting many buyers. In the upcoming years, Kukatpally area will be the best choice for excellent investments returns.
Log in to www.propertyadviser.in to know about new projects in Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Ameerpet to Hitech City - Metro Services Started To Ease Commuting
- Impact of New GST Rates on Real Estate
- Is Shamshabad real estate gold mine in Hyderabad?
- Why Should I Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Dharani Telangana - Steps To Check Your Land Records Online
- Budget 2019 Highlights - A Relief to Property Taxation
- Best Places to Visit in Hyderabad
- Is buying a flat/apartment a good investment option in Hyderabad?
- Top 10 Interesting Facts about Hyderabad