Union Budget 2018-19 circle rate relaxation for reality sector09:30 AM 07 Feb
Due to demonetization, there was a dip in real estate prices in many cities and the property was sold at prices lesser than circle rates.
Circle rate is the government-determined price at which the asset is registered while transferring it to another person. These rates undergo revision periodically and are fixed by the state governments. They act as an indicator of property price in a particular area.
Circle rate is govt rate at which registration fee will be paid but property can be bought up to a max of 5% lower than that for Capital Gains Tax or Income tax purposes.
This measure will help buyers and sellers who are buying and selling properties at lesser than market rates.
www.propertyadviser.in, the real estate portal, keeps you abreast of the latest news in Real estate industry in Hyderabad.
By: Pavan N
- 11 People Factors You Don’t Want to Miss When Buying a House
- 7 Financial Factors You Don’t Want to Miss When Buying a House
- 35 lakhs to 75 lakhs houses for sale at Ameenpur, Hyderabad
- Buy a Home at Gajularamaram, Hyderabad to Enjoy Pleasant Surroundings
- How to know the PTIN (Property Tax Identification Number) in Hyderabad
- Mr. Nitin Gadkari Launches New Highway Projects in Telangana
- Residential Projects at Kompally at Rs.20 -75 lakhs @ Luxurious Amenities
- RERA Simplified Series #3: Important Definitions of RERA (F to Z)
- Buy a Residential Property in Adibatla Surrounded By Peaceful Environment