Due to demonetization, there was a dip in real estate prices in many cities and the property was sold at prices lesser than circle rates.
Circle rate is the government-determined price at which the asset is registered while transferring it to another person. These rates undergo revision periodically and are fixed by the state governments. They act as an indicator of property price in a particular area.
Circle rate is govt rate at which registration fee will be paid but property can be bought up to a max of 5% lower than that for Capital Gains Tax or Income tax purposes.
This measure will help buyers and sellers who are buying and selling properties at lesser than market rates.
www.propertyadviser.in, the real estate portal, keeps you abreast of the latest news in Real estate industry in Hyderabad.
By: Pavan N
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Spacious but Affordable Residential Properties for Sale in Sainikpuri
- New Properties in Alwal with Stylish and Quality Facilities
- Choose The Right Colors According To Vastu For Happy Home
- The Most Important Vastu Factors To Be Considered While Buying A Home
- Innovative Storage Solutions For Your Home
- 20 Vastu Tips to Invite Health and Wealth in 2019
- 2BHK /3BHK Luxurious Flats for Sale in Nagole, Hyderabad
- Spacious 2BHK Apartments For Sale In Kukatpally Below 50 Lakhs
- Difference between Interior Design and Interior Decoration