Union Budget 2018-19 circle rate relaxation for reality sector
Due to demonetization, there was a dip in real estate prices in many cities and the property was sold at prices lesser than circle rates.
Circle rate is the government-determined price at which the asset is registered while transferring it to another person. These rates undergo revision periodically and are fixed by the state governments. They act as an indicator of property price in a particular area.
Circle rate is govt rate at which registration fee will be paid but property can be bought up to a max of 5% lower than that for Capital Gains Tax or Income tax purposes.
This measure will help buyers and sellers who are buying and selling properties at lesser than market rates.
www.propertyadviser.in, the real estate portal, keeps you abreast of the latest news in Real estate industry in Hyderabad.
By: Pavan N
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Spacious 3/4BHK Villas for Sale in Hyderabad below 75 Lakhs
- Five Reasons to Use Property Adviser to Reach Your Dream Home
- All You Wanted to Know About TREDA Property Show
- Points to Focus on while Taking Over Maintenance from Builder
- 3BHK Apartments for Sale in Miyapur from 25 lakhs to 75 lakhs
- Residential Properties for Sale in Ameerpet for a Perfect Lifestyle
- Property Directory Provides an Unbiased Real Estate Information
- Advantages & Importance of Undivided Share of Land in Your Apartment
- Houses for Sale in Hyderabad West Zone with Quality Facilities