Union Budget 2018-19 circle rate relaxation for reality sector09:30 AM 07 Feb
Due to demonetization, there was a dip in real estate prices in many cities and the property was sold at prices lesser than circle rates.
Circle rate is the government-determined price at which the asset is registered while transferring it to another person. These rates undergo revision periodically and are fixed by the state governments. They act as an indicator of property price in a particular area.
Circle rate is govt rate at which registration fee will be paid but property can be bought up to a max of 5% lower than that for Capital Gains Tax or Income tax purposes.
This measure will help buyers and sellers who are buying and selling properties at lesser than market rates.
www.propertyadviser.in, the real estate portal, keeps you abreast of the latest news in Real estate industry in Hyderabad.
By: Pavan N
- Flats for sale in Hyderabad at prime Localities
- Buy an independent house at Ameenpur, Hyderabad
- Hyderabad- Why Hyderabad is the Best Destination to Buy a House?
- Why is Tellapur the Best Area to Buy an Apartment in Hyderabad?
- Residential flats for sale in Hitec City, Hyderabad
- How Does Real Estate Act, 2016 (RERA) Help Buyers?
- Buy a Property in Hyderabad at your desired location
- How Economy of Hyderabad has improved over the years?
- Advantages of Renewable Energy at homes in hyderabad