Why should you buy property at Mallampet, Hyderabad?09:30 AM 01 Mar
Mallampet is a village situated at Quthbullapur Mandal in Rangareddy district, of Telangana. The 159-km Outer Ring Road (ORR) in its vicinity has led to the development and construction of many residential buildings in this area. The village also has many residential junior and engineering colleges. Due to its location near ORR, the village is well-connected to important areas in the city and the travel time had reduced.
The locality is serene with lush green vegetation in its surroundings. Pollution and traffic congestion is also less as it is located far away from the crowded areas. Also, there is unutilized land that is being developed as residential areas by well-known real estate developers.The gated community villas/independent houses are the hallmark of this area. These properties are available at a reasonable price with good amenities like 24/7 security, solar fencing, CCTV surveillance, and many more.
Due to the village being close to areas such as Nizampet, Miyapur, and Bachupally, many people are interested in buying houses in Mallampur. Residential projects from the reputed builders, Pranav Group, are also located here.
Are you buying a home at Mallampet?
Login to the website, www.propertyadviser.in to avail the best home at Mallampet for a happy living.
By: Pavan N
- 2BHK Housing Scheme by Telangana Government
- Infinitely Stylish Apartments for Sale in Uppal with Versatile Elevation
- How Does Open Space in Houses Impact Our Living
- Nallagandla: A Residential Property Hot Spot in Hyderabad
- 2BHK flats for sale in Kompally from 40 to 60 lakhs onwards
- How the Big Data is changing the future of Hyderabad Real Estate
- Stunning Family Apartments for sale in Gajularamaram below 50 lakhs
- Real Estate Market in Hyderabad Benefitting with New Metro Rail
- Importance and Benefits of Podium Style construction