The Delhi High Court on October 15, 2019, proposed an appeal to Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to control the corruption, generation of black money, and Benami transactions. The application is to link movable properties such as electronic devices, jewellery, vehicles, etc. and immovable properties such as a house in Hyderabad, factory, manufacturing plant, etc. documents of every citizen with their Aadhaar number.
The high court tribunal issued a notice to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and asked its reply in the matter before November 20. UIDAI is a government agency in New Delhi that issues Aadhaar which consists of a 12-digit unique identification number to citizens. The court also asked the Centre and the Delhi government to file their response on the proposal.
Key Points of Plea to Link Property with Aadhaar
- Take appropriate steps to end corruption and seize Benami properties made by illegal means like Terrorism, Naxalism, Gambling, Money Laundering, and Bribing.
- The government is set to fight against corruption and black money generation, which leads to an increase in the price of essential commodities as well as major assets like real estate and gold.
- Linking property with Aadhaar number of the citizen will lead to an increment of 2 per cent in annual growth.
- To clean out the electoral process, that is controlled by black money and Benami transaction.
What are the Advantages of Linking Aadhaar to Properties?
Linking property documents with Aadhaar number of citizens will help the government to solve the problems of Benami property quickly, and the land records are made transparently. If all citizens link property with Aadhaar, the government will easily identify the owner of the property and prevent fraud in real estate transactions. Also, Aadhaar linking will make other procedure such as home loan, property transaction, sale or purchase of property, etc. more accessible.
Aadhaar linked property will help to remove Benami property registration and end the uncontrolled practice of multiple sales in the city. During the property registration, this step assures that there is no unfairness. It will help to secure ownership and ensure the reduction in land grabbing. And will put an end in registering the property in the names of the servants or family members to avoid taxes. Click here to know how to link Aadhaar with your property tax in Telangana state.
Linking movable and immovable properties with Aadhaar number will benefit an individual in the long run, and the illegal transactions can be controlled to a great extent.
Are you interested in buying a house in Hyderabad? Visit www.propertyadviser.in and find the accurate details of plots, villas, independent houses and apartments for sale in Hyderabad. Select the best house that suits your requirements from more than 1000 properties for sale in Hyderabad at Property Adviser. Find your dream home in an easy way to lead a happy and comfortable lifestyle.
By: Shailaja K
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- VAJRAS Jasmine County Apartment Got a New update on 11 Nov 2019
- VRR Gayathri Phase - 1 Independent house Got a New update on 11 Nov 2019
- New Update on 08 Nov 2019 for Hivision Serene Apartment
- New Update on 11 Nov 2019 for Vijayalaxmis Satya Residency Apartment
- Vasavi Elite updated with a latest info on 11 Nov 2019
- My Home Avatar Phase 2 updated with a latest info on 11 Nov 2019
- Maruthi Fortune updated with a latest info on 11 Nov 2019