In Hyderabad real estate market, small real estate firms are launching many new projects and layouts. Now the middle-class people can buy a home in Hyderabad at an affordable price. The price of a flat in Hyderabad starts from Rs 25 lakhs onwards and lands at a price range of Rs 5 lakhs. There are fluctuations in the price of properties depending on the area. With the developing infrastructure, the Government is in the process of launching affordable houses in various areas of Hyderabad with the expectation that the market will rebound in the coming days. Many builders suggest buying a home in Hyderabad before the price increases.
In the real estate sector, about 80% of properties are constructed near IT hubs. With the expansion of old companies and the advent of new companies, the demand for residential housing is high near IT companies. Multiple office spaces are expected to become available over the next three years. Companies like TCS are renting a new campus here with 4000 employment opportunities. Focusing on this, many housing firms are constructing new projects in Hyderabad near IT companies. The housing demand is high in areas include Kondapur, Madhapur, Gachibowli, Raidurgam, Narsingi, Nanakramguda, Puppalaguda, Manikonda, Himayath Nagar, Kokapet, Bachupally, Chandanagar, Hyder Nagar, KPHB, Nizampet, and Pragathi Nagar. The average price of a flat in these areas ranges from Rs 3000 to Rs 6000 per square feet.
North Zone of Hyderabad
- The North Zone of Hyderabad has excellent infrastructure like National Highway (NH-65), Metro up to JBS, Outer Ring Road (ORR), and proposed SRDP projects.
- Due to this developed infrastructure, the construction of residential projects are very high in areas include Alwal, Bollaram, Bowenpally, Kompally, Saket, Malkajgiri, AS Rao Nagar and Sainikpuri.
- The price of a flat in these areas ranges from Rs 2800 to Rs 4000 per square feet.
- The price of flats fluctuates depending on the area.
South Zone of Hyderabad
- Airport, ORR, and the latest IT SEZ proposals are driving future growth in South Zone of Hyderabad and attracting many home buyers.
- Several real estate firms have undertaken residential projects in Bandlaguda, Appa Junction, Attapur, Hyderguda and Rajendra Nagar.
- Depending on the areas the price of a square yard varies from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000.
- The cost of the flat ranges from Rs 3,000 to Rs 4,000 per sq.ft.
- With the arrival of the Metrorail, Hyderabad is seen as a promising area for buyers.
- There is an excellent transportation facility in areas include Vijayawada, Warangal, Outer and Inner Road.
- The construction of residential properties is very high in LB Nagar, Nagole, Bandlaguda, Hastinapuram and Uppal.
- Depending on the area, the average cost of a square yard ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs 46,000. The price of a flat varies from Rs. 3,000 to Rs.4500 per square feet.
Checklist Before Buying a House
- Affordable houses and apartments in Hyderabad are available in all areas. You have to know about the builder previous projects to make wise decisions.
- With the implementation of the RERA (Real Estate Regulation and Development Act), you can find out whether the builder completes the projects within the given timeline.
- Small construction firms undertake 10 to 100 units of housing with useful facilities at affordable prices. It is better to visit the site during construction and check the quality of construction of a house before making decisions.
Look at the top residential projects list that are built with modern and comfortable facilities in the below points.
Risinia Trendilla is a fully gated apartment project located at Bachupalli, Hyderabad. The project is approved by HMDA and top banks like Central Bank, HDFC, and LIC. The apartment is spread over 3.3 acres of land area, and spacious flats are available in sizes ranging from 1195 sq.ft to 16965 sq.ft. The high-end amenities provided in the apartment include 24/7 Security, Personal, Children’s Play Area, Fitness Centre, Municipal Water, Clubhouse, Rainwater Harvesting pits, Jogging Track, Basket Ball court, Conference Room, CCTV Surveillance, Solar Fencing, and many more recreational facilities.
The Risinia Trendilla in Bachupalli has serene surroundings make you refresh with its nature. It is strategically situated in a fast-emerging place that is well-packed with top-notch education institutions, hospitals, entertainment hubs, transportation facilities, etc. The project is located very near to Outer Ring Road make you reach all the areas of the city quick and safe. As the apartment is situated in the vicinity of IT companies, the area is the most opted choice by many working professionals. The nearby landmarks of the well-planned apartment include Relief Hospital, Silver oaks school, ICICI bank, Bachupally X road, and Ratnadeep Super Market. Many civic and social facilities are located near the apartment make you lead a comfortable lifestyle.
Apila is a premier apartment project located in Gandipet Road. The project sprawls over 6 acres of land area and has 65% of the open space area. The project is packed with modern amenities like a gymnasium, a swimming pool, landscaped gardens, intercom facility, a clubhouse, jogging track, power backup systems, sports facilities, and many more. The prominent schools like Rockwell International School, Oakridge International School, Delhi Public School and Srinidhi International School are just 10 min drive from EIPL Apila in Gandipet.
Many people, especially working parents who have young children, prefer to buy a flat in this gated community apartment for peaceful living. The nearby landmarks include Mrugavani National Park, Continental Hospital, Gachibowli Wipro Circle and other useful facilities are located near the apartment. The area also has easy transportation facilities that make you have easy commuting to major areas of the city. The price of a flat in Apila is R 5200 per square feet. One can afford a flat at this premier apartment at an affordable price and lead a decent life with quality facilities provided within the apartment.
Shanta Sriram Brook woods
A Shanta Sriram Brook wood is a fully gated villa positioned at Kismatpur, Hyderabad. The apartment has serene surroundings make you lead a peaceful life. The people who want to stay away from the hustle-bustle of the city can lead a relaxed lifestyle in this pollution-free environment. The area is considered as one of the leading residential hubs in Hyderabad due to its developed infrastructure and friendly surroundings. Appa Junction Outer Ring Road near the residence gives excellent accessibility to other areas of the city. The project is proximity to all daily necessities include Shadan Hospital, Heritage Supermarket, and Times School.
The villas outdoor and indoor are well planned, and surrounding lavish green areas create a pleasant and refreshing home environment. The villas have well-designed open areas offer a soothing atmosphere to the residents. The planned amenities in a secure environment make you enjoy life to the fullest without the need of stepping out of the premises. Combine with serene surroundings, and comfortable facilities Shanta Sriram Brook woods in Kismatpur is the best place to lead a peaceful lifestyle. Buying a home that has all the facilities under one roof provides a joyous living.
Pacifica Hill Crest Phase 2
Pacifica Hill Crest Phase 2 is spread across 6.25 Acres of open space area and is located at Nanakramguda, Hyderabad. The exquisite project has 2BHK, 3BHK & 4 BHK high-end flats uniquely positioned with sizes ranging from 1273 sq.ft to 2644 sq.ft. The apartment contemporary architectural designs provide the resident to lead a decent life with its friendly surrounding. The apartment is near to famous IT hubs like Wipro, DLF Building, and Hitec City Cyber Towers provide a comfortable stay. The gated community project is situated near all daily necessities.
Pacifica Hill Crest Phase 2 in Nanakramguda is becoming the favourite residential destination for many working employees. The apartment is well-equipped with modern amenities include Swimming Pool, Meditation Hall, Gym Centre, Table Tennis, Library, Clubhouse, Shuttle court, Multipurpose Hall, Indoor Games, Spa, Cafeteria, Cricket Pitch, Restaurant, Shallow Pool, Snooker Table, etc. will make you enjoy life to the fullest. The people who want to change their address for a peaceful living this lavishing project would suit their requirements.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in, here you can filter properties based on your requirements such as budget, area, type, and many more. We guide you to reach your dream home easily. Choose the best home from 1000+ properties in Hyderabad and lead a happy lifestyle.
By: Shailaja K
Receive all the latest news & updates from real estate sector. Subscribe here!
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- New Update on 10 Dec 2019 for Manjeera Residency Apartment
- Sudha Arcade updated with a latest info on 10 Dec 2019
- Ramky one Galaxia Phase-2 updated with a latest info on 10 Dec 2019
- Latest update on Happy Homes Signature Towers Apartment on 10 Dec 2019
- New Update on 10 Dec 2019 for Diamond Oak Block - B Apartment
- Latest update on Divine Allura Block D Apartment on 09 Dec 2019
- Latest update on Sai Balaji Constructions Apartment on 10 Dec 2019