Top Reasons to Buy a House in Hitec City, Hyderabad10:04 AM 07 Sep
Hitec City is one of the well-developed commercial and residential suburbs in Hyderabad. The demand for residential space is increasing as many people working in offices near Hitec City want to live here.
Six reasons to buy a house in Hitec City area are:
A Preferred Destination for the Prominent IT Companies:
Most of the companies have offices in Hitec City such as:
- Microsoft Hyderabad Campus
- Facebook Hyderabad Campus
- TCS Deccan Park Campus
- Dell Campus
- Infosys Campus
- Oracle Campus
Hitec City is well-connected by buses, metro rail, and MMTS services.
- National Highway (NH-65) is 6 km away from the area.
- JNTU is 3.9 km away from Hitec City.
Excellent Social Infrastructure:
- Hitec City area is having many prominent schools such as Meridian School, The Global Edge School & Euro kids etc.
- There are many hospitals, clinics, restaurants, hotels, and shopping malls in Hitec City.
Availability of Houses for Rent:
- Many working people in Hyderabad prefer to stay in Hitec City as it is quicker to commute to their offices.
- So, the demand for residential properties for sale in Hitec City is very high.
Gated community flats with luxurious amenities:
Many builders are constructing residential properties in Hitec City with excellent amenities like gym centre, rainwater harvesting pits, shuttle court, jogging track, indoor games, 24/7 security, power back up, and water facility.
The gated community projects for sale in Hitec City include NCC Urban Gardenia, JYOTHI COSMOS, The Life, Vasantha City, My Home Bhooja Block B and Vishnu Vistara.
Price Range of Apartments and Villas:
The price of apartment flats in Hitec City ranges between Rs. 44.8 lakhs to Rs. 3.07 crores.
The cost of Villa in Hitec City is approximately Rs.4.25 crores.
The developed IT sector in Hitec City is attracting many buyers. Log in to www.propertyadviser.in to buy a house in Hitec City.
By: Shailaja K
- 2BHK Housing Scheme by Telangana Government
- Infinitely Stylish Apartments for Sale in Uppal with Versatile Elevation
- How Does Open Space in Houses Impact Our Living
- Nallagandla: A Residential Property Hot Spot in Hyderabad
- 2BHK flats for sale in Kompally from 40 to 60 lakhs onwards
- How the Big Data is changing the future of Hyderabad Real Estate
- Stunning Family Apartments for sale in Gajularamaram below 50 lakhs
- Real Estate Market in Hyderabad Benefitting with New Metro Rail
- Importance and Benefits of Podium Style construction