Hitec City is one of the well-developed commercial and residential suburbs in Hyderabad. The demand for residential space is increasing as many people working in offices near Hitec City want to live here.
Six reasons to buy a house in Hitec City area are:
A Preferred Destination for the Prominent IT Companies:
Most of the companies have offices in Hitec City such as:
- Microsoft Hyderabad Campus
- Facebook Hyderabad Campus
- TCS Deccan Park Campus
- Dell Campus
- Infosys Campus
- Oracle Campus
Hitec City is well-connected by buses, metro rail, and MMTS services.
- National Highway (NH-65) is 6 km away from the area.
- JNTU is 3.9 km away from Hitec City.
Excellent Social Infrastructure:
- Hitec City area is having many prominent schools such as Meridian School, The Global Edge School & Euro kids etc.
- There are many hospitals, clinics, restaurants, hotels, and shopping malls in Hitec City.
Availability of Houses for Rent:
- Many working people in Hyderabad prefer to stay in Hitec City as it is quicker to commute to their offices.
- So, the demand for residential properties for sale in Hitec City is very high.
Gated community flats with luxurious amenities:
Many builders are constructing residential properties in Hitec City with excellent amenities like gym centre, rainwater harvesting pits, shuttle court, jogging track, indoor games, 24/7 security, power back up, and water facility.
The gated community projects for sale in Hitec City include NCC Urban Gardenia, JYOTHI COSMOS, The Life, Vasantha City, My Home Bhooja Block B and Vishnu Vistara.
Price Range of Apartments and Villas:
The price of apartment flats in Hitec City ranges between Rs. 44.8 lakhs to Rs. 3.07 crores.
The cost of Villa in Hitec City is approximately Rs.4.25 crores.
The developed IT sector in Hitec City is attracting many buyers. Log in to www.propertyadviser.in to buy a house in Hitec City.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Importance of AI in Property Management and Valuation
- Budget 2019 Update -Interest Deduction on Home Loans Up To Rs 3.5 Lakhs
- Nirmala Sitharaman Announces the Latest Update on Union Budget 2019
- 5 Financial Issues to Consider Before Deciding to Buy a House
- Is Crowd funding in Real Estate a Good Investment?
- Benefits of Buying Your Dream Home Through Employee Provident Fund
- Checkout Top 5 Security Features to Consider Before Buying a House
- Will Millennials Boost the Indian Real Estate in Coming Years?
- What is the Importance of Buying a Home Instead of Renting?