Hyderabad is one of the best cities in India. On 20 Mar 2019, another feature added with the opening of the third phase of Metro Rail linking Ameerpet to Hitech City. Governor ESL Narasimhan formally inaugurated the 10km route at Ameerpet around noon. The Metro services have opened to the public to travel to all the parts of the city fast and safe.
Ameerpet to Hitech City Metro Stations
- Now commuters can easily travel to the highly congested IT areas of Hyderabad comfortably by accessing Metro trains.
- Also, the commuters from Nagole can directly travel to Hitec City without changing any train.
- The metro stations from Ameerpet to Hitech city include Ameerpet, Madhura Nagar, Yousufguda, Road No. 5 Jubilee Hills, Jubilee Hills Check Post, Peddamma Temple, Madhapur, Durgam Cheruvu, and Hi-Tech City.
Key Facts of the Third Phase of Metro Rail
- Ameerpet to Hitech City metro train covers a total distance of 10 km.
- The Ameerpet-Hitech City stretch also has a women-managed station named Taruni-Madhura Nagar station.
- The Taruni-Madhura Nagar station will have shops that will cater to the needs of women and children.
- The trains will initially run on a 5 km stretch between Jubilee Hills Check Post and Hitec City station, following the traditional railway practice called the 'twin single line method'.
- The train on the route starts at 6.30 AM, and the last train will leave at 10.30 PM.
- On Sundays, the metro trains at Hyderabad start at 7:00 AM
- The frequency of trains between Ameerpet to Hitech City will be 9 to 12 minutes, as against six minutes frequency on other routes.
Upcoming Infrastructure Development Announcements from Officials
- To synchronise operations of the trains, coming from Nagole on the Ameerpet to Hitec City till the 600 meters ‘reversal’ via duct construction between Hotel Trident and Cyber Towers is in progress. It will be ready approximately within two months.
- The Metro rail in the 9.5 km stretch between Jubilee Bus Station and MGBS will commence this November.
- The remaining 5 km from Mahatma Gandhi Bus station to Falaknuma will be announced after the Lok Sabha polls.
- The 1.5 km stretch up to Raidurgam station will be completed by this year.
- The government has developed wider footpaths for people to sit, relax, and enjoy street food, as in the cities of developed countries.
- Introduction of electric vehicles, minibusses to provide the first mile and last mile connectivity at Metro stations to get relief from road congestion and curb the pollution in the city.
Ameerpet to Hitech City Routes Fare Prices
- The minimum fare price on any route of the Hyderabad Metro is Rs 10 while the maximum fare is Rs 60.
With the opening of the third phase of a metro train, traffic flow between the western parts of Hyderabad will be smooth. It may also become the best residential destination.
Buy a home in Hitech City to lead a comfortable life with all available nearby facilities. We assist you with verified information about new apartments for sale in Hitec City and nearby areas, and it helps you to make well-informed decisions. Pave the easy and smart way to reach your dream home in Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K