Narsapur and Balanagar Flyover Construction Update09:33 AM 31 Aug
HMDA plans to acquire 180 properties in Hyderabad for constructing a new flyover at Balanagar and Narsapur crossroads.
Process for laying of the new flyover:
The Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA) is working on getting clearance from the Landowners in Hyderabad for the flyover construction The flyover is expected to reduce traffic congestion at Narsapur crossroads.
- The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) will acquire 180 properties to facilitate the flyover construction work.
- Of 180, 82 are government properties under the control of private persons. And, only 49 property holders have given their consent till now.
- GHMC demolished the acquired properties by paying the required compensation to the property owners.
Budget Range and Stretch of New Flyover
Estimated cost - Rs. 387 crores
Flyover stretch -1.32 km
Reason for Delay of Flyover Works
As there was a delay in the land acquisition process, the foundation work for pillars and road widening work also got delayed.
The upcoming flyover will offer considerable relief from traffic jams and also reduce fuel consumption. Therefore, your commute will be faster.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to find out more about the infrastructure developments in Hyderabad. We furnish detailed information on trending news and properties for sale in Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K
- 2BHK Housing Scheme by Telangana Government
- Infinitely Stylish Apartments for Sale in Uppal with Versatile Elevation
- How Does Open Space in Houses Impact Our Living
- Nallagandla: A Residential Property Hot Spot in Hyderabad
- 2BHK flats for sale in Kompally from 40 to 60 lakhs onwards
- How the Big Data is changing the future of Hyderabad Real Estate
- Stunning Family Apartments for sale in Gajularamaram below 50 lakhs
- Real Estate Market in Hyderabad Benefitting with New Metro Rail
- Importance and Benefits of Podium Style construction