HMDA plans to acquire 180 properties in Hyderabad for constructing a new flyover at Balanagar and Narsapur crossroads.
Process for laying of the new flyover:
The Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA) is working on getting clearance from the Landowners in Hyderabad for the flyover construction The flyover is expected to reduce traffic congestion at Narsapur crossroads.
- The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) will acquire 180 properties to facilitate the flyover construction work.
- Of 180, 82 are government properties under the control of private persons. And, only 49 property holders have given their consent till now.
- GHMC demolished the acquired properties by paying the required compensation to the property owners.
Budget Range and Stretch of New Flyover
Estimated cost - Rs. 387 crores
Flyover stretch -1.32 km
Reason for Delay of Flyover Works
As there was a delay in the land acquisition process, the foundation work for pillars and road widening work also got delayed.
The upcoming flyover will offer considerable relief from traffic jams and also reduce fuel consumption. Therefore, your commute will be faster.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to find out more about the infrastructure developments in Hyderabad. We furnish detailed information on trending news and properties for sale in Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Things to know before Submitting Your Home Loan Application
- 10 Steps towards Finding the Perfect Home within your budget
- 5 Best Renovation Ideas for Your Dream Home
- 10 Steps Guide to Buy a House for the First Time
- Affordable Houses for Sale in Hyderabad from 35 to 75 Lakhs
- The Right Way to Assess Land Before Buying and Building on It
- Budget 2019 Income Tax slabs - No Income tax up to 5 Lakhs
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Real Estate Investing
- Home Maintenance Tips during the Monsoon Season