Narsapur and Balanagar Flyover Construction Update
HMDA plans to acquire 180 properties in Hyderabad for constructing a new flyover at Balanagar and Narsapur crossroads.
Process for laying of the new flyover:
The Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority (HMDA) is working on getting clearance from the Landowners in Hyderabad for the flyover construction The flyover is expected to reduce traffic congestion at Narsapur crossroads.
- The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) will acquire 180 properties to facilitate the flyover construction work.
- Of 180, 82 are government properties under the control of private persons. And, only 49 property holders have given their consent till now.
- GHMC demolished the acquired properties by paying the required compensation to the property owners.
Budget Range and Stretch of New Flyover
Estimated cost - Rs. 387 crores
Flyover stretch -1.32 km
Reason for Delay of Flyover Works
As there was a delay in the land acquisition process, the foundation work for pillars and road widening work also got delayed.
The upcoming flyover will offer considerable relief from traffic jams and also reduce fuel consumption. Therefore, your commute will be faster.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to find out more about the infrastructure developments in Hyderabad. We furnish detailed information on trending news and properties for sale in Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- Top 11 Benefits Of Living In An Eco Friendly Green Buildings
- Exclusive 2BHK Apartments For Sale In Kukatpally Below 80 Lakhs
- Much Awaited Mindspace 830-Metre Flyover Inaugurated On 9 Nov, 2018
- Independent Houses in Hyderabad Serene Locations below Rs. 90 Lakhs
- Important Factors To Keep In Mind While Buying A Villa In Hyderabad
- Know How To Turn Your Apartment Into A Smart Home
- Know The Benefits of Living in Hyderabad Gated Communities
- Check Out The Exclusive Diwali Offers & Deals on Properties In Hyderabad
- Green Buildings – The Future Of Telangana's Real Estate Sector