Vastu Guidelines, which help you find your dream home, are discussed in this article.
Vastu is an ancient Indian science that governs the building construction, architecture, and the layout of the house. The interaction between the building, the occupant, the builder and the environment form the basis of rules given in Vastu Shastra.
The origins of Vastu Shastra can be traced back to Vishwakarma, the Chief architect of the devas, his son and Raja Bhoja. They were the chief architects of temples and structures in ancient India.
Why should you consider vastu rules to your home or an apartment?
The earth is made up of five elements, and all the living things are also made up of these five elements or Pancha Bhutas (water, air, fire, earth, and wind). Our energy interacts with our surroundings. It has a substantial impact on our lives.
Therefore, Vastu Shastra has rules that show us how to balance the energy and live in harmony with our natural surroundings.
Standard Vastu rules to be followed in Residential Properties are as follows:
- The entrance or main door in the north, east or northeast is appropriate.
- More windows to the east and north of the house and fewer windows to the south and west helps regulate sunlight and energy.
The morning sun is not as hot as the afternoon sun. It is also a source of vitamin D. Therefore, more windows to the east and north means you will get more sunlight during the day. The afternoon sun falls more on the southern and western wall. Therefore, it is better to have fewer windows on the south and west side. You can plant trees to reduce the afternoon heat.
- The water sources such as well, tube well, and underground water tank must be in the northeast corner of the plot.
- The garages must be in the southwest or northwest direction.
- The slope of the porch/portico must be to the north.
- When a car is parked inside the porch, it should not face the south.
- The septic tank should be located to the west or northwest.
- Plant trees only on the west or south side of the plot.
- Do not plant any tree in front of the main gate.
- Tulsi plant must be kept in the northeast.
The rules of the internal layout of the house are given below:
- Pooja room must be to the northeast. It must have a threshold and a single door.
- The cooking platform in the kitchen must be on the eastern wall and wash basin in the northeast corner.
- The directions of the other rooms as permitted by Vastu are :
Master Bedroom - Southwest or South
Children’s Bedroom - West or South
Guest Bedroom - Northwest
Living room - North or East
Kitchen - Southeast or Northwest
Dining - next to the kitchen
Pooja and Study room - Northeast
Toilets - West or South
Staircase - Southwest, South or West
Balcony or Terrace - North. East or Northeast
For more details about Vastu-compliant buildings and houses, visit www.propertyadviser.in
By: Lotus Tech
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Spacious but Affordable Residential Properties for Sale in Sainikpuri
- New Properties in Alwal with Stylish and Quality Facilities
- Choose The Right Colors According To Vastu For Happy Home
- The Most Important Vastu Factors To Be Considered While Buying A Home
- Innovative Storage Solutions For Your Home
- 20 Vastu Tips to Invite Health and Wealth in 2019
- 2BHK /3BHK Luxurious Flats for Sale in Nagole, Hyderabad
- Spacious 2BHK Apartments For Sale In Kukatpally Below 50 Lakhs
- Difference between Interior Design and Interior Decoration