With the implementation of the new municipal act 2019, the Telangana Government is working towards a strategic agenda to provide excellent infrastructure developments in Hyderabad.
The Government of Telangana plans to encourage and promote the high integrated development of self-contained townships with private and public initiatives. The MA & UD department (Municipal Administration and Urban Development) working on township plan where private developers will get incentives to develop integrated townships in the peripheral areas to decongest the city.
Highlights of the plan are as follows:-
- The Telangana Government came up with an Integrated Township Policy with the ‘Walk to Work’ concept to decongest the city.
- The MA & UD had drawn up comprehensive plans to offer incentives to developers under the policy.
- The planned townships in Hyderabad mainly focus on infrastructure development and traffic management in the high populated areas.
- The townships are also developing in municipal corporations nearby areas include Warangal, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, and Ramagundam.
- The State Government plans to improve the infrastructure to have easy access from the workplace to the residence.
Experts said that at present the state population is around 11,000 per sq.km and it will soon cross to 20,000 per sq.km in coming years. However, the main aim of the proposed integrated township policy is to improve quality of life, giving easy access to infrastructure which will benefit every household.
Visit www.propertyadviser.in to know updated real estate news of Telangana, Hyderabad.
By: Shailaja K
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- New RBI Regulation: Housing Finance Companies to Consider as NBFCs
- 5 Tips on Space Management in Small Houses
- NCLT to Resolve Queries of Homebuyers against Builders Scams
- Property Rights of a Woman After Divorce [2019 Updated]
- Does Article 370 & 35A Revocation Opened Doors for J&K Real Estate Sector?
- Is New Age Design Shaping the Interface of Real Estate Sector?
- Property Transfer Procedure: All Important Things To Know About it!
- Need of Technology in Real Estate Sector
- 13 Affordable and Innovative DIY Tips for New Apartment in Rainy Season