Proper lighting is one of the critical things to consider while designing the interiors of your house. While tube lights, bulbs, and CFL lamps were used in all the rooms earlier, there are numerous lighting options available now. A trip to the store that sells lights will leave you mesmerised and confused.
The lights used in your home are not generic anymore. There are specific and unique lighting needs for every nook and corner of your house.
Here is a list of excellent lighting options available for your new home:
Use chandeliers fitted to a wooden panel in your living room. The lights are available in different sizes and shapes. You can choose an antique chandelier or one that is more contemporary to suit the requirements of your living room.
Task Lights for Reading
A reading lamp perched on a side stool or table serves as task lights for the reading corner.
Accent lights on the ceiling or walls are used to create the required ambience while inducing warmth and glow into your home. They are so versatile that they can be used as mood enhancers with adjustments for brightness and colours.
Task Lights for Kitchens
The generic lights in the kitchen are not always enough when you are cooking. Therefore, task lights over the sink, countertops, wall cabinets and storage in the pantry area make working in the kitchen stress-free and easy.
The lamp shades in bedrooms can be used for reading. Alternatively, use candles in decorative holders to create a soothing ambience in the bedroom.
Try decorative lamp shades for your bedroom. There are a wide variety of lamp shades available in the market that suits your requirements.
For the bathrooms, the light around the mirror is critical and must be diffused without any glare or shadow. You must also make special arrangements to light up your bathroom accessories.
The lighting in the bathroom over the shower or tub must be waterproof or vapour proof to avoid unnecessary accidents.
Lastly, the path leading to the main door must be well-lit.
If you want to find out more about decorating your home, visit us at www.propertyadviser.in. We are a property directory. We list under construction and ready to occupy units in Hyderabad.
By: Lotus Tech
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Things to know before Submitting Your Home Loan Application
- 10 Steps towards Finding the Perfect Home within your budget
- 5 Best Renovation Ideas for Your Dream Home
- 10 Steps Guide to Buy a House for the First Time
- Affordable Houses for Sale in Hyderabad from 35 to 75 Lakhs
- The Right Way to Assess Land Before Buying and Building on It
- Budget 2019 Income Tax slabs - No Income tax up to 5 Lakhs
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Real Estate Investing
- Home Maintenance Tips during the Monsoon Season