Property Adviser is a property directory that lists residential properties that are available for sale. The directory model of listing projects ensures that there are no duplicates.
We cover all the areas and list all the available units/properties for sale in Hyderabad. We collect and verify this information periodically.
Our data collection and analysis has led to the creation of a huge database that helps all the real estate enthusiasts and stakeholders. We present data in a clear, concise and simple format.
On our homepage, there are search filters that help you narrow down your search.
Typically, your search is based on the following attributes:
- Type of property - is it an apartment, villa, or an independent house.
- Location - where is it located?
- Subtype - is it 1 BHK/ 2 BHK/ G+2 / G+3, and so on.
- Min-Max - what is the minimum and maximum price range of the property you want to buy?
- Occupancy - is it under construction or ready to occupy.
How to use the Filters in Property Adviser?
The search process is simple and intuitive. Follow the procedure given below to filter properties on Property Adviser:
- Filter your search by choosing all or some of the above conditions.
- The next page displays the results of the search criteria.
- Do you want to add more conditions or modify your search query? If yes, you can filter the search further by selecting any or all of the following attributes:
- Size of the house in sq.ft - you can give a minimum to maximum range.
- Facing - which direction does the house face, north, south, east, or west.
- Is it a fully gated community or a standalone building.
- Occupancy - by when you will get the possession of the house?
The search results are specific and reliable. If you didn’t find what you are looking for, you can modify your search criteria and try once again.
Else, you can save the search using the ‘Save Search’ option. Click here to find out how to use this option.
How Does the Filter Page Help you?
- The filter criteria like location, type, budget, occupancy and subtype are available on the homepage even if you do not login/register.
- Allow you to shortlist properties easily by selecting the available filters.
- The filter page is simple and easy to use.
- If you are specific, you can find the best results.
- There are more than 2200 projects listed on our website. And, these filters help you in shortlisting only those that meet your requirements.
Property Adviser provides genuine information about the property to the prospective buyers. The data collection process is rigorous and regular. After collecting and verifying the data, the data analysis team upload the information on the website. The details collected include all the information under one roof.
We regularly update the project progress, offers, discounts, price changes, availability, and so on.
Register at www.propertyadviser.in free of cost now.
By: LOTUS TECH
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Will Millennials Boost the Indian Real Estate in Coming Years?
- What is the Importance of Buying a Home Instead of Renting?
- How to Buy a Home Within Your Budget?
- Which is better Apartment or Independent House- Know to Choose Ideal Home
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme | Housing For All
- Facts for NRI's on Real Estate Market in India
- What are the Emerging trends in Indian Real Estate?
- Top Reasons for Real Estate Investment
- Top 5 Commonly Overlooked Expenses While Buying a Home