A property directory lists all projects available for sale. Property Adviser is a property directory covering both ready to occupy and under-construction houses in Hyderabad.
A Property Directory Displays Accurate Information
Property Adviser team collects and verifies information about the residential real estate activity in all areas of Hyderabad.
How do we know if the information we collect is accurate?
Our representatives visit every project site to gather information about the project. We collect data about location, availability, pricing, sizes, amenities, location, locality, and so on. Our data analysis team analyses and publishes information that is relevant to you. When you visit www.propertyadviser.in, you can search for project information.
We also take photos that show progress made, materials used, and so on. And, we don’t stop here. We revisit the project that is under construction every month so that we can get the latest information.
Why do we do that?
We collect updates on pricing, availability, offers, take photos and update the information on Property Adviser.
Therefore, you get accurate information about every project in Hyderabad from the comfort of your home or office.
A Property Directory is Unbiased.
The property directory is unbiased and provides data that is not only accurate but also genuine.
Property Adviser collects and publishes data without any bias. We do all the work required to ensure that you get the needed data in a seamless and simple format.
We don’t get paid by the builders or real estate developers to list their property on our website.
A Property Directory has Complete Information.
The property directory provides complete details. Property Adviser not only tracks projects, but also provides real estate articles, e-paper, and data intelligence to provide information that helps in decision making.
How do we do this?
Our representative personally visits every project and area to get clear and genuine property information.
Click here give links to real estate articles to know more about the information you get when you visit www.propertyadviser.in.
Useful Features of Property Adviser
The following features make Property Adviser the best property directory in Hyderabad:
Easy to Use
You can search for projects by location, size, availability, amenities, and also see photos and detailed description for every project.
Property Adviser lists a project only once. Our information is accurate and reliable.
We cover the trending news on the real estate sector and publish news articles on our blog page.
Hassle free search
You can search for projects by location, budget range, unit type (1 BHK, 2 BHK, and so on), time to occupy, and so on.
You can save your searches and come back later in case you get busy. We also notify via SMS and email whenever any project information gets updated.
You can also mark projects as a favourite.
Use compare properties option to compare three projects side by side. It gives you the similarities and differences between projects on parameters such as price, location, number of units available, time to occupy, number of floors, GHMC approved, and so on.
The area page gives detailed information about all projects in a particular area. It includes critical factors such as price, availability, and so on.
And, there are a lot more useful features.
Log in to www.propertyadviser.in to get more information about properties available for sale in Hyderabad.
By: Lotus Tech
Subscribe to Our NewsletterGet Notified About Latest News
- How To Calculate Property Registration Charges & Stamp Duty In Hyderabad
- Importance Of GHMC Property Tax For Hyderabad Residential Properties
- GHMC Building Permission Charges And Procedure In Hyderabad
- Best Real Estate Investment Options In Hyderabad Telangana
- Latest Property & Land Rates In Hyderabad 2018
- Steps To Make GHMC Property Tax Online Payment In Hyderabad
- RERA And Its Rules In Telangana
- Stamp Duty And Registration Charges In Hyderabad
- Procedure To Get Encumbrance Certificate Through Online In Telangana
- Top Reasons for Real Estate Investment
- Top 5 Commonly Overlooked Expenses While Buying a Home
- Importance of REIT for Real Estate Investor
- Importance of CRM for Real Estate Developers
- What Is The Impact Of GST Bill On Stamp Duty And Registration Charges?
- Top Tips to Reduce Your Home Loan Interest Rates
- What is the Impact of Input Tax Credit (ITC) in Real Estate Sector?
- How Can Owners Claim Tax Benefits on Joint Home Loans?
- Know The Procedure To File A Complaint Against Builder Under RERA